Chapter 38

"Darshan why dont you sing coz vaise bhi sb tumhare hi songs haij playlist me."Niharika requested. Without wasting even a single second Darshan started singing"Aaj din chadhya tere rang varga.."While singing he saw Niharika and found her blushing.Darshan was very happy to see this.For him this was like mehnat ka fal Darshan wanted to take advantage of this so he said"Niharika Ayush ne mjhe btaya k tum acha gati ho.So why dnt you sing.what say mom dad?"D.D:"Haan haan beta." Niharika declined a bit but whole Raval family was forcing her so he agreed to sing.
N:"Yah moh moh ke dhage teri ungliyon se ja uljhe"
Darshan was mesmerized by her voice.To him it was the sweetest he has ever heard.Darshan started looking at her and just then she turned towards Darshan and sang"Tu hoga zara pagal jo tune mjhko bai chuna"
There was something in the air.Eyes were doing all the talks.Soon they reached Kufri and had a great time there.Niharika and Darshan hardly did any talks.Now Darshan was not impatient to be close to Niharika.There was some kind of satisfaction he was feeling but he didnt knew the reason. Even on the way back there were no direct talks. Even Niharika was also not feeling uncomforatble with Darshan around her.In the evening after Darshan's mom and dad were telling about their trip just then Darshan's mom told"Niharika to gati bhi itna acha hai."
And N.M and N.D. were shocked to hear this. N.M:"What!Niharika gati hai???"