Chapter 45

"Mr. Raval here are your keys."Receptionist said handing over the keys to Darshan."Thank you"Darshan replied with a smile."So mom dad here are your keys and this one is mine."Darshan said giving the keys to his parents.
The two rooms were facing each other."Mom Dad ap fresh ho jao.Me b fresh ho k apke room me ata hun and then we will make plans for today."Darshan said and went to his room.
It was a beautiful room.He kept his bag on the table and sat on the sofa."Vaise Ms.Ouch ko subh hua kya tha.Vaise ladkiyon ko khud bhagwan ni smjh paye to Darshan tu kya cheej hai.Chal ab sochna band kr aur fresh ho ja"
He opened his bag to take out his clothes As picked up his shirt an envelope fell."Ye yahan mere bag me kaise?"Darshan thought.He picked up the envelope and it read
"To Mr.Darshan Raval,
Open only when you are alone."
He opened the envelope.There was a paper on which something was written in the world's mos beautiful handwriting. He started reading it.
Hey Darshan,
I am writing this because I know I will never be able to say this to you in person. So here lets start...
First of all I am extremely sorry for being so rude.Secondly thank you so much for everything you did for me.And now the most important thing.I always use to think that celebs fake everything in front of camera.They just act sweet when camera is around but Darshan you changed my thinking. You have a heart of gold any girl will do anything to be with you. I have always dreamt of a guy like you.But I am not lucky Darsh.We can never be together. Our families are totally different. We are from different backgrounds. There is nothing common between us.You are celeb and people like me can only be you fan.I can never be anything more than a fan.I can never be what you want me to be.But if you want then we can be friends.I hope you understand what I wanna say.I am sorry Darsh.
Bbye.
Niya...