Chapter 17

Naman came running towards Darshan.
Naman:Darshan we have to leave right now.
Darshan:but Naman ye sb hua kya?
N:Kisi ne rumor spread kr diya k ground me bomb hai.
D:What??? Kaun kar skta hai aisi harkat?
N:Darshan ye time ye sb discuss krne ka nahi hai.Tumhe yahan se safely nikalna hoga abhi.
Just then Darshan realized that even her Miss Ouch is on the stage. he turned towards her and found her lying unconscious on the stage.Darshan immediately rushed towards her and kept her head in his lap.
D:Naman get some water fast.
N:Darshan we have to leave right now.Security will look after her.
D:Jaisa mene bola hai vaisa kro.water now.
Naman went to get some water.
D(tapping Niharika's face): Miss ouch please wake up... Please
Naman returned with water bottle. And Darshan sprinkled some water on her face.
D:Miss Ouch???
Niharika slowly opened her eyes.
D:All you all right?
Niharika (who was still in shock and shivering): yess... But i need to go home.right now.Niharika had tears in her eyes.
D:Okay.we will drop you.dnt worry.
Na:But Darshan...
D:Naman cant you see.. Kitni dari hui hai ye.aur vaise b ab to pura ground khali ho chuka hai.jinke sath b ye ai thi vo to chale gaye honge.aur is halat me ye akele kaise jaegi.so we will drop her.
Na:Okay as you say.
D:Come Ms. Ouch.. We will drop you.
Niharika tried to stand on her feet but lost her balance and just then Darshan held her and the two had a small eye contact.
D:Wait.. Let me help you.
And Darshan helped her to make her way to the car.He opened the door for her and made her sit.
D:where is your home?i mean address?
Niharika told him the address and Darshan instructed the driver to drive to her home.