Chapter 117

Whole day passed like this.Niharika locked in her room,Darshan searching online for some ideas to escape from this problem.It was evening and his mom called both of them for dinner."Wah google devta.aj apke pass bhi meri problem ka koi solution nahi hai."said Darshan sutting down his latop.
Darshika and Darshan's parents were having dinner.Darshika were eating silently looking at their plates only.They didn't have the courage to face Darshan's parents.Just then Darshan's phone rang.He looked above and his mom indicated him to pick up the call.It was Naman."Hi Naman." "Haan bolo." "Kb?" "Acha kal?" "Okay.time?" "Theek hai.will let you know."With this he disconnected the call.He looked around and found Niya looking at him and his parents busy with the dinner."Vo mom dad jo meri aur Niy.. Niharika ki music video hai.uski shooting se related discussion hai kal.Aur agr sb final ho gya to may be kal se hi shooting shuru ho jaye."Darshan said."Haan to thk hai na.Tumhara kam hai ye.Jao kal.chale jana office tum."his mom said passing the bowl of rice to his dad."Vo maa..."Darshan tried to say something but then stopped.His mom placed the spoon down in her plate,folded her arms and asked "Su bat che tikra?" Darshan looked down on his plate and said"Vo maa meko aur Niharika dono ko jana padega.Dono ki music video hai na."With these words Darshan closed his eyes because he was expecting a flying chappal from his mom."Shit mar gye.Ye Darsh bhi na."Niya murmured and closed her eyes too.There was pin drop silence for a minute.Darshan opened his eye and checked around."Uff.. Bach gye.No flying chappal."he thought and slowly moved his head up.His parents were looking at him already."Maa....."Darshan said.His mom took spoon in her hand."Oh shit aj to flying spoon aega."he thought."Haan to ye uski bhi job hai na.Kaam to usko bhi krna padega.Chale jana dono."his mom said taking a bite.Oh hearing this Niya also opened her eyes."Bach gye."Darshika murmured and continued with the dinner.