Chapter 115

"Kya problem hai kyun tang kr re ho meko?"said Niya rubbing her eyes."Ruko me aunty ko bataungi ki meko itna tang krte ho tum.sone b ni dete."Niya said as she threw the pillow at Darsh and slept again."Kya btaogi Darshan ki mom ko?"asked Darshan's mom."Yahi ki Darsh..."as soon as Niya realized that it was not Darshan's voice she immediately got up from the bed and stood in attention as if she was struck by lightning."Bolo beta kya bologi?"Darshan's mom asked.Niya was standing like a statue not moving even blinking her eyes.Darshan started laughing at her this condition and Darshan's parents also joined him.Niya was by now looking down in embarrassment.Tears were about to make way through her eyes and Darshan's mom sensed it."Milogi bhi nahi beta humse?"Niya looked up with a smile.She went to his mom and greeted her Namaste and hugged her.She also greeted his dad namaste.Darshan's mom gave serious expressions again and asked"Haan ab btao kya ho raha tha?" Confused Niya looked at Darshan coz she had no idea about what just happened."I dnt think ye kuch bta paenge."Darshan's dad said."Ap sahi bol re ho.hume hi kuch decide krna padega.Ap mere sath room me chalo.we will discuss there."Darshan's mom said and left the room.Darshan's dad also followed.Niya was standing there blank with no clue about what just happened.Darshan shook Niya and said "Sorry."Niya was totally confused and asked"Sorry for what?"Darshan narrated her the whole incident that how he slept in her room only waiting for her to change her position and how his parents saw them in the morning."What the hell."Niya shouted placing her hand on her forehead."Niya relax."Darshan said."What relax?Tum hmesha ulte kam krte ho.Apna hath hata lete.Itne ache banne k kya jarurt hai.Me koi choti bachi ni hun jo ek bar uth jati to dubara ni soti."Niya was shouting at Darsh.Darsh immediately hugged her."Shh..Sb thk ho jaega."Darsh said caressing her back."Uncle aunty kya soch rahe honge mere bare me."Niya said as tears made their way through her eyes.Just then both heard someone coughing.