Chapter 103

"Oh thats why you behaved like that during the dinner.Means Sarika ne tumhe sb sach bta diya."Niya smirked. Darshan couldn't believe what he just heard."Well jb tumhe sb pta chal hi gya hai to ab ye drama kr k koi fayda nahi."Niya said."What the hell are you saying?"Darshan asked holding her hands.Niya immediately took away her hands and said"I don't love you.Do you think that a girl like me will love a guy like you.I just used you to get famous.Fame is what I love.And once our song is released I will leave."Niya said turning her back towards Darshan and wipping away the tear that was about to fall from her eyes."Now bht ho gya drama."Darshan said placing his hand on her shoulder.Niya's throat chocked but she somehow controlled herself,pushed away his hand and left.Niya locked herself in her room while Darshan was still trying to get over what just happened."Niya must be joking.Vo aisa kbhi ni kr skti.But fir how she knew k mjhe Sarika ne kya btaya..."Darshan was fighting with all these thoughts.It was impossible for him to take all this"Why always me?"He screamed and poured out his heart.
Niya's POV
"I am sorry Darsh.I am so sorry but I have no other option.They are very dangerous and I don't want you to suffer coz of me.You have already done so much for me.I am so sorry Darsh."
-----Flashback-----
"You know very well what we can do."smirked Sarika smirked.
"Please keep Darshan out of it.He knows nothing about it"Niya begged.
"Stay away from Darshan and we won't do anything to Darshan."said Sarika."But I love him."Niya said wipping away her tears."Then watch him die."said Sarika with an evil smile."Please don't.I will do whatever you say."said Niya folding her hands.
------Flashback ends------
"We can never be together Darshan.I am sorry but I can't let my past ruin yor present and future."