Chapter 118

Sunrays fell on Niya's face.She closed her eyes tightly but it was all in vain.She finally woke and saw the sun shining. A beautiful smile appeared ln her face.She went to the window to have a view.It was a beautiful day and Niya was enjoying thw view when suddenly she remembered about yesterday's incident.The smile vanished away.Just then someone hugged her from behind,kissed her on her cheeks and said"Dont worry princess.I amw with you always." "Darsh pagal ho kya.chodo mjhe.mom dad ne dekh liya to scene ho jaega."Niya said trying to free herself from his grip."Aisa kuch nahi hoga coz mom dad ghar pe nahi hain."Darshan said."Nahi hain mtlb?"shocked Niya asked."Mene unhe bhaga diya."Darshan smirked."Bhaga diya?Kahan bhaga diya?"Niya asked again.Darshan turned her towards herself,placed his hands on her shoulder and said"Mom dad jogging pe gye hain"Darshan said winking at her.On hearing this Niya immediately hugged him tightly."Oh God.You had no idea how much I missed it.The feeling of you being with me."Darshan said hugging her even tighter."Darsh sb thk ho jaega na?"Niya asked.Darshan broke the hug and Niya started looking down.Darshan made her look and slowly planted a kiss on her lips.This send shivers down her spine coz she was not expecting it at all.She closed her eyes tightly and Darshan whispered"I promise jb tk me tumhare sath hun kuch galat nahi hone dunga."Niya blushed."Acha madam ye lijiye apki coffee.1hour tayar ho k neeche breakfast table pe ajana.meeting k liye bhi jana hai."Darshan said handing over the coffee to Niya and Niya simply nodded.
Everyone was quite at the dining table.Darshika had their breakfast and were about to leave when his mom said"Beta ek gadi humare liye bhi rakh jana.hume airport jana hoga Niya k parents ko pick krne."Darshika looked at eachother but both were helpless."Thk hai maa."was all Darsh could say and soon both left for the office.
There were no talks in the car also,only the music was playing.Whole day they were busy with the meeting.There were few gigs offer for Niya also.