Chapter 22

Niharika along with her family reached the restaurant while Darshan and his friends were bzy with shopping.
Darshan:Meko bhukh lagi hai yar.
@kritesh1 :Me too
@dhruwal.patel : ab jb sbko bhukh lgi hai to lunch kr lete hain.
@chinmayroydz :Mene yahin pass me ek restaurant dekha hai.
Da:to fir chalo sb vahin.
Darshan and his friends were also going to the same restaurant where Niharika was having lunch with her family.
As they were about the enter the restaurant Chinmay said "Socho agr yahan Darshan ki Ms. Oucj hui to?"
Da: Kuch bhi..ab andar chalo sb.bhukh lagi hai.
Darshan took the table exactly opposite to the table where Niharika was having her lunch but both Niharika and Darshan didnt knw it coz Niharika's back was towards Darshan.
Darshan, Chinmay,Kritesh and Dhruwal gave their order and were waiting for their food.Just then Darshan's phone rang and 'Naman was the name flashing on the screen.
Darshan:Ye lo agya koi kaam.mene mana kiya tha isko k aj koi kam nahi.
C:Call to attend kr pehle.kuch b mat soch.
Darshan said "Okay" and went out to attend the call.
D:Hello haan naman bolo.
N:Hello sorry to disturb u.but mene bs vo flight k timing btani thi apko.flight k timing change ho gai hai.
D:Okay.text me the new timing.bye
N:okay.bbye.
Darshan disconnected the call and as he turned around he bumped into someone.
D:Oh sorry sir.i am so so so sorry.are you alright?
Man::Yes I am...' And just then the person looked up and found Darshan Raval in front of him.
The person just hugged him and said"Thank you so much beta"
And Darshan was confused and still clueless about what was going on.