Chapter 53

Darshan and Niharika were walking home."Yar ye Shimla ka kya scene hai tumhare Shimla ka.har jagah restricted road."Darshan said who was tired of walking."Oye mere Shimla ko kuch ni bolna.Its the best.Its so beautiful."Niharika replied faking anger."Tumse to jyada beautiful ni hai."Darshan said.And Niharika could do nothing else except blushing."I love it"Darshan said proudly."What???"Niharika asked confusingly."When you blush.I love it that I have this much effect on you."Darshan completed this with his wink.Niharika blushed even hard.
Suddenly all the street lights went off.Niharika immediately held Darshan's hand and closed her eyes tightly.The road was lonely."Kya hua Niharika?Everything alright?"Darshan asked.Niharika was actually shivering."I am scared of dark."She replied in shaking voice.Darshan first decided to do some prank but just then he realized what had happened few moments back."Beta prank vrank chod.agr aisa socha b to gayi teri Ms.ouch hath se."hw thought.
"Niya... See I am here.fir kyun darna?"he said."I can't see.thats the problem."she still replied in a shivering voice."Hahahahahahaha pagal ho tum.open your eyes.tbhi to dikhega na."he said."na i am not going to ooen my eyes.meko darr lgega."she replied."Okay fine.I will guide you but tumhe bhi ek kam krna padega."he said."mjhe kya krna hoga?"she asked confusingly."you have to sing.and I will guide you.mera b to entertainment jaruri hai."he asked. "Mjhe darr lg ra hai aur tumhe entertainment kpadi hai.Selfishhhhh...."she replied."thk hai to.I am going.bbye."he said trying to free his hand."acha thk hai thk hai.I will sing.but plz mat jao."she requested.Darshan felt bad for what he did.He took her hands in hand and kissed her hands "I will never ever leave you Niya.Never."he said. He put his one hand on her shoulder and with thw other hand held her hand.Niharika felt shiver in her body when Darshan touched her.She actually skipped heart beat and started breathy heavily.