Chapter 26

Darshan was still lost in self praise when @kritesh1 said"uncl ab hume nikalna chahiye"
Darshan"haan uncle ab hum nikalte hain vrna flight miss ho jaegi.bbye uncle, bbye aunty,bbye champ and bye Niharika."
Ayush,N.M: bbye
Darshan was still looking at Niharika waiting for some reply from her side.N.M saw this and said 'Niharika' which was enough for Niharika to understand what her mother wants so she chipped'bbye'
And they all left for hotel. On the way to the hotel everyone saw Darshan lost in his own world so @chinmayroydz pinched him and said"kuch to hua hai.kuch ho gya hai.'
Da:kuch b apni taraf se.
@dhruwal.patel :sardi khansi na malaria hua.ye gya yaron isko loveria hua' and everyone bursted out into laughter.@kritesh1 "kuch b bolo yar lekin Ms. Ouch hai badi cute." Without realizing Darshan immediately said'bht jyada' and everyone again busted out.@dhruwal.patel 'dekha mene bola tha'
And they reached hotel,collected their bags and left for airport. After two and half hour long journey they reached Ahmadabad.
@chinmayroydz:yar kuch b bolo maza bht aya Shimla me.
@kritesh1:haan yar.dubara plan bnaenge vapis jane.
On hearing this a huge smile covered Darshan's face and said"han han zarur."
Dhruwal:'bhai sahab ko to vahan ghar dilwa do koi.'
And everyone again bursted into laughter and Darshan got irritated"thk hai bht ho gya.jao ab sb apne apne ghr.'
Everyone said gudbye and left. Darshan entered his home with a huge smile.
D.M.:arey wah koi aj bht khush hai.
D:nai maa aisa kuch ni hai.chalo me fresh ho k ata hun tb tk ap kuch khane ko bnao.bht bhukh lgi hai.
Darshan went to his room and as he kept his blazer on the bed a visiting card came out.and an idea struck his mind.Darshan (i.m) get readu for surprise Ms. Ouch