Chapter 10

-Sports stadium-

Izuku's next match was against his "sister" and he was so not looking forward to it. Izuku runs his hands through his hair and sighs. Izuku gets up and heads towards the arena. Once Izuku gets there, he locks eyes with Izumi. Izuku plans on ending this quick, but can tell Izumi has gotten stronger.

Izumi: "Onii-chan, I-"

Izuku: "Don't even think about asking for forgiveness, because your not getting any from me. You hurt me, so much, and you think you deserve to be forgiven don't you?"

Izumi: "Yeah! Do you know how much  you put me through!?"

Izuku starts chuckling as his hair shadows his eyes. Izuku starts sparking blue energy that was slowly turning purple as the gem in his pocket glowed and six others appeared.

Izuku: "Put you though? How about what you put me through! You absurd me! Tried to break me! Almost killed me! What makes you think I should ever forgive you!?"

Izuku's hair starts turning black as some of it spikes up. Izuku's eyes become completely white as the emeralds turn dark. A purple and black aura form around Izuku. Everyone was terrified as they felt dark power radiating off of Izuku. The power was almost suffocating. But suddenly Izuku starts to breath slowly.

Izuku: "But because of what you did, I was able to find thinks that cared about me, loved me, wanted me. So I guess I can forgive you, because you lead me to a better life."

Izuku's hair started turning yellow as Izuku's irises returned before turning red. The emerald's colors returned as they shined brightly. The purple aura around Izuku become gold as a calming wave hit everyone, making them feel safe. Izuku started floating off the ground.

Izuku: "But if you want me to forgive you, prove to me you deserve to be forgiven."

The match begins as Izumi starts charging up One-for-all, of course Izuku didn't know what it was. But he didn't care as Izumi rushes forwards and punches him in the face. Izuku didn't move an inch, shocking Izumi and Allmight.

Izuku: "Come on, that can't be all you got."

Izuku pushes Izumi away as she charges and punches him again, a bit harder but he still doesn't budge.

Izuku: "I will give you one more hit, it you can't do anything then I guess I'll have to end the match."

Izumi growls and decides to one hundred percent and smashes her fist into Izuku's face, breaking her arm in the process. Izuku again was unfazed which unnerved a lot of people, wondering how strong this kid was as they felt the wind from the punch.

Izuku uses his telekinesis to life Izumi out of the ring and medical bots hurry to her to take care of her. Izuku came with to talk as his hair returned to normal and the emeralds returned home.

Izuku: "I still haven't forgiven you, but I am giving you the chance to make things right. Got that? One last chance."

Izumi: "Th-thanks Onii-chan."

Izuku nods and walks away, heading back to the stands. Izuku sits next to Shoto and both began talking like they had been friends their whole lives, shocking all of their classmates.

Izuku watches as Tokoyami fought his hardest against Bakugo, but Tokoyami was at a big disadvantage that lead to his loss. Izuku walks onto the stage and gets ready for the final fight.

Bakugo: "I will destroy you deku."

Izuku: "You, I don't think I'll every forgive, as you don't seem to think what you did was wrong."

Izuku enters his chaos form.

Bakugo: "Where's that other form you used last round you mother fucker!?"

Izuku: "Oh, your not strong enough for me to use that form."

Bakugo started seeing red. He hated being looked down on, and to him, being told he wasn't strong enough was being looked down on. As soon as the match started Bakugo charged at Izuku who just stopped Bakugo in his tracks with his telekinesis.

Izuku: "See, I could win right now, but that wouldn't be fun for our audience, so I plan on making it interesting."

Izuku let's Bakugo down and starts running in circles. As Izuku ran, he kept getting faster and faster, as a tornado started to form. The winds started pulling Bakugo as he was raised into the air. Blue lightning was sparking off of the tornado and striking Bakugo. Izuku stops running and let's Bakugo fall. Izuku catches the knocked out Bakugo and brings him to the medical bots. Izuku sets Bakugo down and heads back to the stands as Midnight announces him the winner.

-An hour later-

Three students were standing on pedestals in the center of the sports stadium, one of which was heavily bound to a metal pole. Izuku was on the highest pedestal with Bakugo and Izumi underneath. Allmight was presenting the medals and giving each student a pep talk; however, Izuku ignored him when it was his turn. After the ceremony Izuku decided to go to his friends, but Allmight decided that it would be a good idea to try and talk to his "son." Izuku just teleported back to Angle island and talked to his friends on the phone. A lot had happened during the sports festival, and Izuku was processing it all.

-Yagi residence-

Izumi had gotten home and was helping her mother cook, however Izumi suddenly felt sick and collapsed to the floor. Inko instantly called the emergency number and Izumi was taken to the hospital. No one could figure out what was going on so Allmight decided to do some research and what he found was something that worried him greatly.

----

That's the end of the chapter. I hope everyone enjoyed.