chap 1 - first day

Meredith's POV:
It's the night before the first day of school. I've been waiting for this almost the whole summer. The principal is so hot and I've got a thing for milfs. (Probably because I have mommy issues,)

We have a new principal this year and she introduced herself two months ago before summer break.  Ms. Montgomery.

It's 9:30 at night and I text Alex my best friend since elementary. I asked if he was excited for the first day tomorrow.

Me: "hey, Alex! Ready for the first day?"

Evil spawn: "no. Are you?"

After what felt like hours later I couldn't sleep and I just stayed up texting Alex all night because he couldn't sleep either.

We both ended up getting 4 hours of sleep.

As I got up from my bed, I started to put my hair up and do my make up and then started to straighten my hair. Alex was on FaceTime talking about how he didn't want to go and all I would say is 'me either' but actually I couldn't wait.

After doing my hair and makeup, I slid on my white shirt carefully over my head to not get any make up on it and then put on some skinny blue jeans.

After showing Alex my outfit I told him that'll I see him out school and hung up the FaceTime call.

Just as I was about to slid on my nike back pack and head out to the kitchen to get breakfast my annoying sister Lexie knocked on my door.

"Meredith! Hurry breakfast is ready and I need you to take me to school," she says from behind the door. I just huffed and rolled my eyes. "Do you hear me?" She asked.

"Yes! Lexie! Good lord, I'm coming," I yelled. God knows I love my sister but damn she's annoying sometimes... well mostly all the time.

As I pull into the parking lot of the school I parked right beside Alex who was already there waiting on me in his car. As me and Lexie got out the car she walked over to her friends while me and Alex started walking toward the school.

As we walked into the school we were lead to the auditorium, were she stood. She was so stunning. I felt like that I was going to faint. Like how could a person be that hot? She was wearing a navy blue dress with flowers on it. There was a split on the right side of it showing more of her upper leg and she had on some red hills. She is absolutely breath taking.

"Can everyone please take a sit please," she asked as everyone got settled into the building. "Thank you,"

After everyone got seated, Principal Montgomery started talking about what was expected of us and how things are going to be differently for us since she's the new principal.

"When you are dismissed you will have to go to your first period class. So check your schedule and see who you have and head there,"

After her talking everyone stood up and I noticed Alex was slumped over sleeping. "Alex!" I said as I hit his arm. He looked up and started realizing where he was.

"What I miss?" He asked.

"Everything.. now come on. We have to go to our first period class,"