chap 2 - late for class

Meredith's POV:
It's been a full week of high school already. Now it's Monday and I'm late for my third period class, which is on the other side of school. There was no way I'm going to make it there if I walk so I decided to run instead. Dodging all the people in the way and kind of hit people's shoulders as I ran.

"Slow down!" I heard a voice say. I could tell it was the principal. But I kept running. "Hey! Slow down!" She yelled again. I slowed down just in a speed walk and just when I got around the corner out of her sight I started back running again.

Soon as I got to my next class the bell rang and the door shut. "Dammit" I cursed to myself. Just as I knocked on the door principal Montgomery came up behind me and tapped my shoulder. I turned around and faced her and she had a smile on her face. She was so hot and sexy and she was so close to my face. I thought I would melt.

"Your late for class," she said. Well no shit.

"Yes.." I said looking into her eyes then started to look other places.

"When I tell you to stop running the first time you listen to me. Ok?" She said sternly while lifting my chin up to look directly into her eyes.

"Yes ma'am," I said. I was so nervous and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Alright now," she said moving towards the door and inserted her key in it. "Get to class," she said.

I walked in class and principal Montgomery followed right behind me. As I sat down she told the teacher that I was talking to her was the reason I was late. I don't know why she'd lie for me. But I'm sure is thankful so I won't have a detention after school.

She got done talking to the teacher and rubbed my back before she existed the classroom. Wow she's so hot.