chap 19 - sirens

Addison's POV:
Derek stepped out of the office to make a phone call. I could hear what he was saying there wasn't a point of stepping out.

I took the opportunity to try to escape.

I tried ripping the tape off my hands with my mouth but that wasn't working.

I used the Conor of the desk and it ended up losing enough were I could do the rest.

As I make my way down to my feet Derek starts to come in.

His distracted by who he's talking to he doesn't notice that my hands are free. He sits the knife on the desk and starts yelling into the phone.

"Arizona! Fucking answer me!" He says getting angry turning his back away from me I grabbed the knife from off the desk. "God dammit!" He yells and and throws the phone down to the ground. I attempt to cut the tape off my feet but he stops me. "What do you think your doing?" He asked.

He noticed I had the knife. He started to walk up to me.

"Derek im not afraid to use this on you." I say holding it up at him.

"Go ahead Addison!" He says tapping his chest. "Use it." He says looking me dead in my eyes. I frozed. "That's what I thought." He snatched the knife away from me and he doesn't even bother to tie me back up. He just looks at me before wiping his hand across his face growing frustrated. "Let's go. We're go to pay your girlfriend a little visit."

Meredith's POV:
"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR MEREDITH!" Arizona yells from behind the door as I cried.

"No! Why are you doing this!"

"Because I loved you! And you used me! I'm better than her!"

"What?!" I say holding the door close making sure she doesn't pick the lock.

"Don't worry.. that's why Derek probably already killed her by now."

"What?" I said just below a whisper as I slid down the door.

Addison's POV:
"Come on!" He yelled at me practically dragging me by my arm to get out the car.

He drove us to my house with a knife held to me the whole time.

"Arizona!" He yells.

Arizona comes down the stairs.

"How do they know each other?" I think to myself.

"Where is she!?" He yelled.

"She locked herself in the bedroom." Arizona said.

"God you can't do anything right!" He yells. He still has a grip on my arm while Arizona leads us to the room Meredith locked herself in.

"Stand back." He says before breaking down the door. He walks into the room and notice that the window is open. "Shit! She's gone!" He starts pacing back and forward rubbing his hands across his forehead. "This is your fault!" He says pointing the knife to Arizona. Arizona looks like she's afraid.

"Do you think I just let her run away!?" Arizona yells at me.

"Where Is she?" He asked me.

"I don't know.." I say.

"Where is she dammit!" Derek yells louder shaking my shoulders.

"I DONT KNOW!" I yell back.

Meredith's POV:

"Calm down... take a breath.." the man says to me.

I went next door to the neighbors for help.

"Please ! Call the police!" I screamed.

I looked back over to Addison's house and noticed that Derek's car was there.

"Oh. God. He's here please hurry."

"Come in!" The man's wife told me. I came and my breathing started to get out of control and she tried to calm me.

Addison's POV:
"Your the one that fucking lost her Arizona!" Derek yelled.

They've been arguing for the last 30 minutes.

"Oh shit!" Arizona says.

"What?!" Derek asked.

"Do you hear that?" She asked as the sirens got closer and closer.

"Fuck!" Derek panics. "Addison go down and tell them everything is fine."

"What! No!" I say.

Then their was a knock at the door and blue and read lights flashing from outside.

"Go! Now!" He yells.

I started to walk down the stairs to answer the door.

Meredith's POV:
"Their here!" I say seeing the cop lights from the window.

"Let them do their job stay here." The woman said trying to keep me seated.

"No I have to go get Addie." I yell running out the door quickly as I could.

"Addison!" I ran up in between the two police officers and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back.

"Meredith.. I'm so glad your ok." She says running her hand through my hair.

"Their the stairs!" Addison said stepping back with me still in her arms so the cops can go get Arizona and Derek.

"I'm so happy that your ok." She says to me. I gave her a kiss on the lips and she gave me a weak smile.

We waited for the policemen to do their job. They came back walking down the stairs just the two of them.

"What are you doing!? Why aren't you arresting them?!" Addison yells at the two police officers as they made they're why down to us.

"Ma'am... there is noone in your home."