The walk...

We walked in silence for a little bit until Ron broke the silence, "it's really nice today" I smiled, "yeah it is, isn't it?" He smiled and we made it to the lake.

"Wow this place is beautiful" I said walking closer, "yeah I come here a lot in the summer" he smiled and we sat down on two stumps next to each other and looked into each other's eyes, "y/n" Ron said taking both of my hands and holding them gently

"Wow this place is beautiful" I said walking closer, "yeah I come here a lot in the summer" he smiled and we sat down on two stumps next to each other and looked into each other's eyes, "y/n" Ron said taking both of my hands and holding them gently. "Yes?" I asked holding onto his hands, never wanting this beautiful moment to end. "I really really like you..." he says pausing for a moment, "and I always have" my mouth dropped. WHAT?!?!? I was to shocked to speak, "I never had the courage to ask you out... but I finally do! So y/n will you please please be my girlfriend?" He asked letting go of my hands and taking a small box out of his pocket, opening it to reveal a beautiful heart locket.

"YES OH MY GOD" I finally said covering my mouth with excitement and shock

"YES OH MY GOD" I finally said covering my mouth with excitement and shock. He opened the locket with a huge smile so I looked down at it. It was a picture of us last year during Christmas break at the burrow,

 It was a picture of us last year during Christmas break at the burrow,

I started to tear up looking at it. "Can I put it in you?" He asked me, I turned around and moved my hair out of the way for him to put it on me. He latched it and I turned back around to face him. "Ron.. I have liked you sense first year! And you ask me out now?! Took you long enough asshole" we both laughed and I hugged him tightly, so he hugged back. "Thank you so much Ronnie" I whispered in his ear, "your welcome" he whispered back. We pulled away from the hug and looked at each other.

"Wait does this mean I get to kiss you now?" He said with a smile, I nodded and he immediately pulled me into a deep kiss. He put one hand on my lower back pulling me in and one hand on my cheek. I put my hands on his chest obviously kissing him back. He pulled away and looked at me, "Wanna swim?" He smirked and took his shirt off, I couldn't help but stare. He had rock hard, toned abs. He was so sexy, I ran my fingers down them and he got up making my hand fall off. He stripped his pants off into his boxers. I giggled and he ran and jumped into the water.

I ran to the edge of the water and saw him pop out from under the water. He ran a hand through his hair to get it out of his face, "come on in, the waters great" I giggled and stripped down into my bra and underwear.

He whistled at me

He whistled at me. "Damn! Look at her" he said biting his lip. I slowly walked into the water and once it was to my chest I swam over to him. He got closer to me and grabbed me by my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're so beautiful y/n" he told me. I kissed him and he kissed me back pulling me closer then we were before so our bodies were touching. That kiss, quickly turned into a make out. He tugged at my bra strap string for consent I nodded not breaking the kiss and he took my bra off me, throwing it back onto land. While still kissing he was touching my boobs and grabbing them.

He started kissing down my neck and to my boobs. I bit my lip and he slowly backed me into a rock that was sticking out of the water. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He grabbed my thighs and continued to kiss my boobs. I leaned my head against the rock and he slid my bottoms off throwing them on top of the rock that I was pinned against. He did the same thing with his boxers. He slowly stopped kissing my boobs and looked up at me. "Do you want to do this?" He asked me, I nodded impatiently because I was desperate. I needed him.

He smiled and held my thighs and slowly slid his hard on inside of me making sure I was okay and going slow. I moaned every time he would move. "Faster.." I moaned out and he went a little faster and I started to moan more. He made me feel so good "harder! Fuck! Please go faster Ron" I moaned and he did as I said. "You like that baby?" He said groaning whenever he went in farther. He went faster and harder and finally he started hitting my g-spot. I moaned loud, and I mean LOUD! "There! FUCK" I moaned and he went faster pounding into my g-spot. "Oh god y/n you feel so good.. fuck" he let out a soft groan when he would thrust. I felt this knot feeling in my stomach so I think I'm about to finish... "I'm gonna- FUCK" before I could tell him I was gonna cum I did, and he did too.

He slid out of me slowly out of breathe and so was I. He reached up and grabbed my underwear and his boxers. He pulled me on top of the rock and jumped onto it next to me. I slid my underwear back on and he did too. I got back into the water with him after me and swam to the shore. I looked around for a minute to find my bra and finally found it on a stump so I pulled that back on too. Ron walks up behind me and hugs me. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" He smiled and so did

After sitting there in our underwear for a few minutes so we were at least a little bit dry, we put our clothes back on, we headed back to the burrow. What a perfect day. I'm Ron's girlfriend, I got a beautiful locket necklace (that I will NEVER take off) and lost my virginity in the most perfect way with the most perfect boy. Now I have to find Hermione so she can put a spell to make sure I don't get pregnant because we didn't use protection.

Hey guys!! This one was a little more spicy and dirty... lol. Hope you guys enjoyed and the next part will be uploaded soon. Thank you for reading!💗