Mornings at the burrow

I woke up to movement on the bed. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ron getting out of bed and I groaned, "nooooo!" Ron looked at me and chuckled. "What?" He asked, I opened my arms at him "come backkkk" I groaned again. He chuckled at me, "five more minutes okay?" I nodded and he laid back with me wrapping his arms around me.

I fell back asleep right when I felt his arms. Those five minutes, felt more like five seconds. I felt movement again as he got up. I sat up slowly opening my eyes and looking at him. He looked at me and smiled. "You look so cute with your messy hair and my hoodie" he told me. I smiled as he leaned down over me to kiss me. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "To shower" he answered. I nodded and rubbed my eyes yawning. "Wanna join me..?" He asked me looking at me with big eyes. I giggled and got up, "sure" I got up. "I gotta go get clothes from Ginnys room though" he nodded and I went into Ginnys room.

I looked through my bag quietly sense the girls were still sleeping, grabbed my clothes and left her room. I went back to Ron's and walked into his bathroom to see him shirtless. I put my clothes down and smirked at him. He grabbed my hips and kissed my neck. I took my underwear off as he did this and he picked me up putting me onto the sink.

I pushed him away softly. "Let's get in the shower horny boy" I giggled at him and he smiled taking off his pants and boxers, turned around to turn the shower on. I slid off the sink and took his hoodie off my body along with my bra. We both stepped into the shower and he turned to me and pinned me against the wall softly. "Your so beautiful y/n" he told me staring into my eyes. He pressed his lips on mine and picked me up wrapping my legs around his torso. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he roughly started kissing my neck.

I would moan whenever he would kiss the soft spots of my neck. He grabbed my ass and thighs and starts sucking on my boobs. I dug my finger nails gently into the skin of his back and he groaned at the feeling of it. He slid me lower so his dick was pressing against my clit. I gasped at the feeling of his boner. He slid it inside of me and looked down at me making eye contact. He started going in and out as I moaned whenever he would move it in. I dug my finger nails deeper into his back and he groaned. He started going harder.

I moaned his name which seemed to make him want me more because he went faster every time I would. "I'm gonna cum!" I moaned at him, he went faster as I came all over his dick. I felt his dick twitching inside of my as he pulled out and came all over my boobs and stomach. He put me down slowly and I tried to catch my balance as my legs were a little wobbly. I went under the water and washed off his cum.

I got my hair wet when I felt Ron's hand start lathering my head with shampoo so I shut my eyes and relaxed. When he was done, I rinsed it off as he washed his hair. He rinsed off his hair and we looked at each other. "I love you so much y/n" he said to me, "I love you too" we smiled and got out of the shower.

We both dried off with our towels and once we were dry we put on our clothes. I looked over and saw Ron in dark blue jeans and a flannel shirt. I put on my shirt and looked at myself in the mirror

(Your outfit) I saw Ron come up behind me in the mirror and felt his hands wrap around my waist

(Your outfit)
I saw Ron come up behind me in the mirror and felt his hands wrap around my waist. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of us like that,

(The picture) He smiles and kisses my forehead, "let's go downstairs and see everyone" he told me, "okay!" I said putting my phone in my back pocket

(The picture)
He smiles and kisses my forehead, "let's go downstairs and see everyone" he told me, "okay!" I said putting my phone in my back pocket. He let go of me taking my hand in his and we left his bathroom and walked downstairs, hand in hand.

We heard arguing in the kitchen. "No I want it!" I heard a voice say, "no I called it!!" I heard another voice say. Me and Ron walked into the kitchen to see who was arguing. We saw Ginny and Fred death staring each other while everyone else was just sitting at the table watching them. "What's going on?" I asked and they all looked at me and Ron. "He won't let me have the last piece of bacon!" Ginny yelled looking back at Fred. Ron chuckled and grabbed the last bacon off the table and took a bite.

"There, problem solved" Ron said eating the rest of it. Everyone at the table laughed while Ginny and Fred had mad looks on their faces. Me and Ron sat at the table while Ginny and Fred sat down too with their arms crossed. "So, we're have you two been?" George asked looking over at me and Ron. Me and Ron's faces went bright red, "just in my room talking.." Ron said back to him. "Oh really? Is that why both of your guys hair is wet?" Hermione said butting into the conversation. "Fine, we fucked. Is that what you guys wanted?" I told them and Ron's mouth fell open, while everyone else laughed. "Aye way to go Ronald!" Fred said to Ron.

Ron chuckled and put his hand on my thigh. "Well that's not bloody fair mate!" Harry claimed. "What?" Ron asked, "I want some tits too!" Harry whined. Everyone laughed at him. "To bad!" Ron said laughing. I saw Ginny smirk and walked over to him leaning over to his height sense he was sitting down. We all watched her as she grabbed Harry's hand and put it up her shirt and onto her boobs. His mouth fell open, along with all of ours. After a few seconds we saw her shirt moving so he must've been playing with them or touching them by himself now. She took his hand out, winked at him and sat back down in her seat.

We all stared at her shocked, so did Harry. "What? I wanted some action too!" Ginny explained and we all laughed. "Nice one Gin!" I laughed and winked at her. She smiled proudly at me.

Oh I love mornings at the burrow.