The beach

I gasped at what I saw laying out on the sand.

"What's that?" I asked looking around at everyone

"What's that?" I asked looking around at everyone. Everyone had their cameras out video taping me. When Ron took my hand and took me to the tent and we stood in front of it. "Did you do this?" I asked him. He smiled brightly at me, "yeah" he replied taking both my hands into his. "Y/n..." he started. "You are the love of my life" he told me with tears starting to form in his eyes. I turned and saw everyone smiling brightly while recording us.

I looked back at Ron who was now on one knee in front of me. I gasped and put my hands over my mouth shaking my head in disbelief. "I have loved you sense 1st year y/n. Ever sense I laid my eyes on you on the train, I knew you would be the one to love me for me, have my last name, be the carrier of my children and be the best version of me. So with all that being said..." his eyes started to get even more teary along with mine.

He took out a box from his pocket and opened it with a tear coming from his eye and a huge smile. I squealed when I saw the ring that was inside.

"Y/n

"Y/n... will you make me the happiest man to walk this earth by marrying me?" I squealed even louder and stared down at him and the ring. Tears streamed down my face and I took my hands away from my mouth. I had the biggest smile ever on my face as I nodded at him, "yes of course!" I yelled. He got up from his knee and hugged me, lifting me off the ground. Everyone cheered as Ron let me go and put me back on the ground. Ron slid the ring on my ring finger and kissed me.

Everyone came over to congratulate us. We all went into the tent and sat down on the blanket. I sat right next to Ron who immediately put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I smiled and Fred took a bottle of champagne out of a picnic basic. "Shall we?" He insisted. Everyone laughed and held up champagne glasses for him to pour some in. He popped the bottle and as he did, we all cheered. He poured some into all of our glasses and into his before setting it down into a bowl of ice.

"I'd like to make a toast" Ron announced. We all held up our glasses and looked at him. "I'll like to toast to all my friends and family for being here to celebrate this beautiful moment with me and my now fiancé, and a thank you to everyone who helped make this happen today. I love you guys" he said as everyone awwed at him. "And I'd like to toast to my newly fiancé. Babe, you're my rock, my everything, my ride or die and most importantly my best friend. Always have been and always will be. I love you" my eyes started to form tears, "AMEN!" Ginny shouted which caused us all to laugh. We clanked our glasses together and all took a sip at the same time.

"So you all helped?" I asked them. "Yep." Hermione said. "We got you out of the house for the boys to help Ron set all of this up" Ginny explained. I smiled and laid my head on Ron's shoulder. "This is so beautiful" I said. "We're all glad you like it y/n" George told me. I smiled and took another sip of my champagne. Ron wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I looked over at the water to seeing the beautiful sunset.

"Wow

"Wow. It's so beautiful" I said with a big smile. "I know" I heard Ron whisper. I looked over at him to see him not looking at the sunset, but looking at me. I smiled and kissed him. He pulled me closer to him by my waist as everyone awwwed around us. I heard a click and a bright light on my face. I smiled on Ron's lips before pulling away and looking at everyone else. Ron did the same. I saw ginny smiling at her phone. "Did you just take a picture?" I asked her. She flipped her phone around to show us.

I smiled wide and looked back up at Ginny. "Send that to me" I told her. "On it!" She said before typing on her phone.

After being there for another 20 minutes, talking, laughing and watching the sunset, we decided we should go back sense it was now completely dark. "We will come back tomorrow for everything else. Just grab what you need" Fred told everyone. We all grabbed our stuff before walking away from the beach.

Once we got home we all went up into our rooms to put the stuff away. After I put everything down, I plopped down on Ron's bed with a happy sigh. I heard Ron chuckle so I sat up to see him smirking and staring at me. I smiled back at him, "what?" I asked. He came over to me and stood between my legs. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you y/n" he said putting his finger under my chin and planting a small kiss on my lips.

I smiled and pulled him on top of me which caused me to fall back onto the bed making him fall on top of me. "I am too Ronnie" I said before pulling him into a deep kiss.

Thank you so much for reading and sorry it took so long for this chapter to get put out!
Words: 971