Hotel😉🤪

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. Mmm my favorite! So I hopped out of bed and shivered at the feeling of the cold floor on my feet. So I grabbed one of Ron's hoodies out of his dresser. I then noticed Ron wasn't in bed with me. I went downstairs to see if Molly might need some help with breakfast when I saw Ron cooking pancakes on the stove. "Ron?" I asked. He turned and looked at me. "Morning!" He said with a smile. "Mum and dad had to leave early this morning for some errands so I'm taking over breakfast." He explained.

I went over and kissed him on the cheek. "Don't give us food poisoning" I told him. He chuckled and nodded, "go get everyone else up please darling" he told me. So I went upstairs and loudly knocked on the boys door along with the girls screaming "WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GET BREAKFAST".

We all ate our breakfast and thanked Ron for the surprisingly really good food. "Baby go get ready to leave, we have to sign into our room by 12" Ron told me. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10 so I had time to shower and shave. I ran upstairs, grabbed my clothes out of Ron's dresser and ran into Ron's bathroom to shower. I got undressed, throwing my clothes in the hamper and hopping into the shower. I washed my hair, conditioned my hair, washed my body, and shaved my legs, armpits and vagina.

I got out of the shower and dried my body. Once my body was dry I threw my hair up in the towel and got dressed.

I threw my head down and took out the towel

I threw my head down and took out the towel. I flipped my head back up making my hair go flying behind me. I brushed through my hair and put it in a claw clip. I left Ron's bathroom and started packing my bag with clothes, my bikini, my hair stuff, make up and some spicy lingerie for later occasions in the night. I zipped up my bag and threw it into Ron's bed. Ron came into his room as I was sitting on the bed. "Hey baby" he said. "Hi" I said back. He started to pack his clothes into a suitcase. "Do your parents know we're leaving for the night?" I asked. "Yes they do" he told me while shoving clothes into his bag.

It was now 11:45 so Ron grabbed both our bags and we said our good byes to everyone before leaving to the hotel.

Right when we walked into the lobby, I smelt food from the dining lounge. A smile grew on my face as Ron talked to the desk lady and got our key. We took an elevator to our room and Ron unlocked our door. We walked in and my eyes lit up seeing how beautiful our room is.

I ran over to the bed and jumped onto it

I ran over to the bed and jumped onto it. Ron put our stuff down and shut the door. "This is amazing" I said to him. He smiled and sat next to me. "I know right!" He said back. We hung out in the room for a little while. "Wanna go to the pool?" He asked. "Sure" I said going through my bag and grabbed my swimsuit. I went into the beautiful bathroom and changing into my swimsuit.

I walked out to see Ron in his swim trunks

I walked out to see Ron in his swim trunks. He stared at my body which made me giggle and blush. I grabbed his hand and he grabbed the key and we left the room to the pool. We walked in and the smell of chlorine hit my nose. I looked around at the beautiful pool.

Me and Ron walked down the stairs hand in hand

Me and Ron walked down the stairs hand in hand. The water wasn't cold, it was surprisingly warm. We both got fully in the pool and I started to float on my back with my eyes closed. Then I felt water splash onto my face and stomach. I gasped and opened my eyes getting off my back to see a proud looking Ron standing there. I started to violently splash him without stopping. He laughed along with me and started doing the same to me. I stopped after a minute and put my arms up in defeat. "Okay okay!" I yelled. He stopped and swam closer to me.

He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my head. We hung out at the pool for almost an hour until we decided to go back up to the room. We went into the room and I went into the bathroom with my bag. I got out of my wet bathing suit and hung it in the shower for it to dry. I changed into the outfit that I had on before and went back to Ron who was wearing the outfit he came here in too.

"Wanna go get lunch at the dining lounge?" He asked me. "Sure" I replied. We left the room and went into the dining lounge to get food. We went to the buffet and looked around with plates in our hands. I got some chicken tenders with French fries and a little side salad which Ron for a burger, fries, chicken tenders and cucumbers. We sat down at a table and started to eat.

"Is it good?" He asked. "Yeah, is yours?" He nodded his head and shoved his burger in his mouth. I giggled and kept eating my food as well. Once Ron was almost done with his food, I decided to give him a little tease, "I um have a surprise for you tonight" I told him eating a French fry. He looked at me with a curious look, "what?" He asked me. "If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it Ronald? I'll give you a hint though. It's pink." I told him. He looked at me confused and put a French fry in his mouth. "Okay.." he said unsure about this surprise.

Hello! Thank you guys for reading!! I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the 'surprise' 💗
Words: 1030