Fun in the sun

After breakfast, we all decided to go outside and get some fresh air. We all put on our shoes at the door. "Race you guys!" Fred yelled, "last one there is a molded chocolate frog!" George yelled after him. We all jumped up and ran outside. Fred and George were ahead of all of us but I was right behind them. Fred and George made it to the tree and right as I was about to make it, I felt hands pick me up off the ground by my waist.

I squealed, and knew it had to be Ron. "RON!" I yelled at him. He threw me over his shoulder and ran with me like this. I screamed and kicked and yelled to be put down. He got to the tree still holding me and still didn't put me down. "RON! PUT ME DOWN MISTER" I yelled at him and hitting his back. He laughed and put me down, "okay okay" he said smiling at me. I smiled back and watched the others finally make it to us. "Nice of you guys to show up" I giggled at them, they all death stared me out of breath. "Y/n... shut the fuck up" Harry said making me laugh.

"We're going to play some quidditch in the field! Who's coming too?" Fred asked us, "I will" said Hermione, Ginny and Harry. Me and Ron looked at each other. "I don't really feel like it" I said. Ron kind of frowned, "can I play though?" He asked me. "Of course baby" I told him. "Will you watch?" He asked kind of pouting at me, "yes" I told him cupping his face with my hands and rubbing my thumbs on his cheek. He smiled at me and I took my hands off his face and we both looked at the others. Ron is such a baby but I love that about him.

They picked teams (the teams are George, Harry and Ginny then the other team is Fred, Ron and Hermione). I sat against a tree and watched them all play. I mostly watched Ron guard (some) shots anyone would attempt to make into the goal. I loved watching him play. After an hour of them playing, George's team won. They all landed there broom sticks and I stood up. George, Harry and Ginny came off the field giving each other high fives and laughing and Fred, Ron and Hermione came off the field with sad faces.

Ron came up to me with a frown and laid his head on my shoulder. "Damn it" he said in a sad voice, "baby it's okay, you did amazing" I assured him rubbing his back. He smiled and looked up at me. I kissed his cheek and interlocked his fingers into mine. "Wanna go inside?" I asked him and he shone his head, "can we stay out here together for a little while?" He asked me, I smiled and nodded, "sure" we sat down against the tree I was leaning against earlier when they were playing and laid my head on his shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and laid his head on mine. "You know y/n, I love you" he said to me causing me to giggle a little bit, "I love you too Won Won" he rolled his eyes with a smile, "don't" he warned me, I laughed and took my head off his shoulder to look at him. He looked back at me with a smile and I kissed him. He kissed me back and pulled my closer. I crawled into his lap without breaking the kiss and cupped his face with my hands. He put his hands on my hips and I heard the click sound that a camera makes to the side of us so I pulled away and looked over to, of course, see George standing there with a camera facing at me and Ron.

"George!" Me and Ron both whined at him. "Oops! Gotta go!" And with that, he ran back to the house. Me and Ron looked at each other and started laughing. "Stupid git" Ron said and I smiled, "yeah" I said back. "Wanna go inside and get a snack? I'm hungry" Ron said, I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Sure" I agreed and stood up and he got up after. I took his hand and we walked to the house together. Once we got inside, everyone was in the living room looking over George's shoulder at a piece of paper he was holding. "What's that?" I asked George and snatched it from his hands. "No-" he went to say but I took it so quickly.

It was the picture he took of me and Ron kissing by the tree. I smiled at it and showed Ron. Ron smiled and kissed my head. "I like it" he told me, I smiled brighter and nodded, "me too. Thanks Georgie" I said looking up at George. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I handed it to Ron and he went upstairs with it. I sat on the couch. "What's he going to do with it?" Harry asked. "Probably gonna jack to it" Fred said getting a nudge by George, both laughing. I rolled my eyes, "why would he do that when I can do it for him?" I said getting disturbed looks by everyone. "Hey don't judge me and my relationship!" I said making everyone laugh.

Ron came back down a few minutes later and sat down next to me putting his arm on the back of the couch around me. Everyone else sat down around us. Ginny sat on the arm chair, Hermione sat on the other side of me, Harry sat on the floor next to Ron and the twins brought over chairs to sit in. "Let's play truth or dare" Ginny suggested which caused the twins to smirk. "Yes!" George said.

Thank you for reading and in the next part truth or dare will be played😏 bye!