Girls day❤️‍🔥

⚠️time skip 1 year!!!⚠️

It's been a year and me and Ron are still together and I'm still living with the Weasleys. The whole lavender thing wore off between everyone after around 4 months after.

Ron has been pretty distant towards me lately for the past week or so. It's weird but I haven't really thought that much of it.

The girls wanted to have a 'girls day' with me today so that's what we're gonna be doing. Apparently we're going to go shopping, get our nails done and get lunch. We're all also going to the beach tonight once we get back but we need to 'dress nicely'.

I got dressed into my outfit and threw my hair up into a ponytail.

I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to see everyone in there whispering

I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to see everyone in there whispering. Harry noticed me and hit Ron in the arm and they all looked at me. "Hey?" I said to them. "Hey babyyyy" Ron said running over to me and kissing my cheek. "You girls have fun today and I'll see you tonight!" I nodded and the girls grabbed my arm dragging me out the door.

We walked to the mall which was only a few blocks from the burrow and went inside. "Let's go to the food court first" Ginny suggested. Me and Hermione agreed with a head nod and walked to the food court.

We went to the counter and looked over the menu. "What you guys getting?" I asked them. "I'm getting a chili dog" Ginny said. "I'm getting a milkshake, what about you?" Hermione replied. "Hmmm cheesy fries with bacon"
(You don't have to imagine this. Imagine what you would get.)
We all ordered our food and sat down at a table to wait. We all talked until we got our food.

We ate our food and kept talking. "So is Ron acting weird to anyone else?" I asked taking a bite of food. They looked at each other and then back at me. "No why?" Hermione asked. I shrugged and looked down, "what if he's losing feelings? He's been pretty distant" I said. "No no no! I guarantee it's not that!" Ginny replied quickly. I looked up at her, "how do you know?" I asked. "He loves you y/n" Hermione assured me. I nodded and we continued to eat our food.

We went to multiple stores, trying on a bunch of clothes. So far I have gotten a few shirts, a skirt, a few pairs of jeans, sandals and a dress. The girls told me to wear the sandals and dress tonight for the beach. After a few hours of shopping we made our way to the nail salon for our appointment. The girls showed me a picture of what nails to get so I'm gonna get them.

Our nails spent about an hour or so but it was so worth it. My nails look really pretty.

(Nails)"Let's go back to the burrow and get ready for the beach" Hermione said

(Nails)
"Let's go back to the burrow and get ready for the beach" Hermione said. Me and Ginny agreed and we went back to the burrow carrying our bags of clothes. When we got there the boys were in the living room already in there clothes for the beach. I looked at Ron and he had styled his hair and was in a cute outfit.

"Oh Ronnie, you look so cute" I told him

"Oh Ronnie, you look so cute" I told him. He smiled and walked over to me, planting a kiss onto my forehead. "Girls go get ready" he told us. We went upstairs with our bags and I went into Ron's room as they went into Ginnys. I got undressed and got into my dress and sandals that I had just got.

(Dress)

(Dress)

(Sandals)

(Sandals)

I decided to straighten my hair and put on some light make up. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I look good. I went downstairs to see everyone in the living room, whispering. Again. They all look ready to go so I cleared my throat and they all looked at me. Ron smiled and came over to me with open arms and wrapped them around me once he got over to me. "You look so beautiful darling" he said. I smiled, "thank you" he smiled. "Let's get going everyone" Fred said.

We all left the burrow and started walking to the beach closest to the burrow which was a few blocks farther then the mall is but it's a nice little walk. It's a very clear and perfect weathered night to be going to the beach. As we were walking, Ron took my hand in his and kissed the back of my hand. I smiled and looked up at him. He noticed me looking at him from the corner of his eye so he looked down at me and gave me a smile back.

"So what did you girls get at the mall?" Harry asked us. "I got a few jeans, a pair of sneakers and some more make up" Ginny replied. "Awesome. Hermione?" Harry said looking over at her. "What'd you get?" Hermione looked at him, "a dress, a skirt, a few shirts and a bracelet or two" she answered. "Nice! Y/n what about you?" Harry said moving his eyes to me. I smiled, "well I got this dress and these sandals" I said gesturing to my dress and shoes. "some shirts, jeans, and a skirt" Harry smiled and nodded, "nice" I smiled and squeezed Ron's hand slightly.

He smiled and kissed the back of my hand again. I smiled bigger and I could finally slightly see the sand of the beach. "Oh good we're almost there" I said with a sigh. This caused a laugh from everyone else. "Yeah, almost" Ron said. His hand started to slightly shake and got really really sweaty out of nowhere. "You okay?" I asked him. He looked at me and nodded, "uh yeah why?" He replied. "Well for one you are shaking and you two you are really sweaty" he shook his head, "I'm fine." I nodded and laughed a little. "Weirdo."

We got to the beach and what I saw on the sand made me gasp.

Hello! Thank you guys for reading! What do you think you saw?? Hope you enjoyed!💗
Words: 1043