Birthday🥳

I woke up by the sun hitting me straight in the face from Ron's window. I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes and looking over to see Ron wasn't next to me. I looked at the clock and saw it was only 9:45, and he usually isn't up this early. I got out of bed and decided to go downstairs and look for Ron. I got up and right when my feet hit the floor, I got shivers up my spine from how cold the floor was. As I was heading out of Ron's room, I checked his bathroom to see if he was there but he wasn't.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see everyone in the kitchen, talking. "Morning everyone" I said to them. They all quickly turned around and looked at me. They all awkwardly smiled at me, "hey" Ginny said. Ron moved past Harry, (who he was standing next to) and came over to me. "Morning baby" he said before kissing my head. I gave him a warm smile and looked at everyone else. "What's up?" I asked them. "Nothing n/n" Fred said. They all went over to the table and sat down. I glanced over at the calendar and saw the date. Fuck, it's my birthday!

I sighed and sat down next to Ron. They all talked but I didn't talk that much. I was kind of waiting to see if anyone noticed it was my birthday but they didn't seem to. I didn't want to say anything though. "Baby?" I heard Ron say, which caused me to come out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I answered looking over at him. "Do you want to go shopping with me today? I need new shoes" he asked me, I nodded my head, "sure" I replied.

We all finished eating and I went up to Ginnys room to grab clothes to change into.

I changed, put my hair into a quick ponytail then did my mascara and highlighter

I changed, put my hair into a quick ponytail then did my mascara and highlighter. I went into Ron's room and saw he was all ready to go as well, so we left to the store. I did think it was pretty weird for Ron to want to go shopping but I didn't really think much of it.

We were looking around stores for about 4 hours now, he was being super picky about what shoes he wanted. He couldn't find anything he liked. Finally after almost 5 hours of looking, Ron finally just gave up and wanted to head back to the burrow. Well, 5 hours of our day wasted but it was still fun just hanging out with Ron. He still hasn't said anything about my birthday though...

We walked into the house and all the lights were off. Then, they suddenly came on and everyone popped out of random places with confetti cannons shouting 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N' and confetti going everywhere.,When I tell you I was shocked, I was SHOCKED. They're were decorations, a food/drink table, a DJ booth, loud music, everything. I looked at Ron, "what?!" I asked in shock. "Happy birthday love, you really think I could forget your sweet 16?" He said with a chuckle. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Go get changed into something sexier and more appropriate for this party" Ron told me slapping me on the ass lightly. I giggled and ran upstairs to change. I scrambled through my clothes until I found the perfect outfit.

I quickly changed into it, then took my hair down, brushed it then put on more make up

I quickly changed into it, then took my hair down, brushed it then put on more make up. I ran downstairs and heard loud music playing and saw everyone dancing, having a great time. Ginny ran up to me along with Hermione. "Girl happy birthday!" Hermione yelled over the music so I could hear her, "you look so hot girl" Ginny yelled after Hermione. I laughed, "thanks girls! Where's Ron?" I yelled back to them. They pointed at the food table, of course. I pushed past everyone as they all told me happy birthday. I finally made it to Ron and he looked at me.

"Heyyyy the birthday girls here!" Harry yelled. Fred then came up behind me and put a stash on me saying 'birthday girl'. I laughed and looked at Ron. "That dress looks great on you!" He yelled to me, "but it's gonna look better on my floor" he yelled before taking a sip of his drink. I blushed and smiled. My favorite dancing song came on so I gasped and looked at Ron. "Dance with me!" I yelled grabbing his hand. He quickly put his cup down as I was dragging him to the dance floor.

I started dancing as he stood there awkwardly. I tried to get him to loosen up by grabbing his arms and making him dance but he still wouldn't so I decided to try something else. I started sexy dancing on him. Swaying my hips on his body and moving my ass right where he wants it. He grabbed my hips and started moving his body with mine. The song stopped and I started jumping up and down to the next song and everyone else did too, even Ron. There was so much laughter, yelling over the music, dancing and love. I kissed Ron passionately wrapping my arms around his neck as he grabbed my waist.

Ron then grabbed my hand and pulled me aside, into the kitchen. I could still hear the loud music from the living room but in here we could talk normally and hear each other. "Thank you so much for this baby. This has been the best night of my life" I told him. He smile and took a small box out of his pocket. "I love you. So freaking much y/n. I'm so glad to hear you're having such a good time and I love seeing you this happy. I wanted to get you something special for your sweet 16.. so" he started to tell me, he then opened this little box and inside was a ring.

"

"..Will you accept this promise ring? To promise to be honest with each other, to promise to always be there for each other, to promise to always communicate when things get rough, and to promise to be together, forever?" He stated. My eyes got watery and I nodded my head fast, "yes Ron yes" I said trying not to let any tears fall. He slid the ring onto my finger and I wrapped him into a tight hug.

We made our way back to the party and danced the night away with everyone else.

Thank you guys for reading this part and trust me, you want to tune in to the next one!!
⚠️smut warning⚠️... lol
Hope you enjoyed!!
Words: 1134