Birthday surprises..😉

The party went on for about 4 hours before people started to head home and we decided to clean up. I was going to help when Ron grabbed my arm and pulled me up to his room. "Baby we should help clean up" I insisted but he ignored me. He pulled me into the room, slammed his door and pinned me against it gently. I looked up at him as he put his hand on the door and looked down at me. "Ron.." I said, "yes?" He asked. I leaned up, smashing my lips onto his. He grabbed my waist and deepened the kiss. That kiss, quickly turned into a make out.

He lifted me up by my thighs, keeping my back pressed against the door and his lips started to travel down from my lips, onto my neck. I played with his hair and leaned my head on the door, to give Ron more access. He started sucking on my neck, in multiple areas which caused little moans to escape from my mouth. He then started carrying me to the bed and plopping me down on it getting on top of me, without letting his lips leave my skin. I wrapped my legs around his body and bit my lip. He then pulled his lips off my body and pressed them back onto my lips.

I started tugging the bottom of his shirt to Signal that I wanted him to take it off so he pulled away, took his shirt off then his lips immediately smashed back into mine. Ron lifted me up off the bed with one arm and slid my dress up. I pulled away and grabbed the bottom of my dress, pulling it off my body and pressing my lips back onto his.

He unclipped my bra and slid it off my body and took off my underwear. He then started to let his lips travel down from my lips all the way down to my stomach. He slowly got onto his knees in front of the bed, grabbing my feet and pulling me closer to him so he was on his knees in front of me. He put my legs on his shoulders and started kissing around my pussy, teasing me. I whined a little as he slowly blew into my clit which caused goosebumps to form on my body.

He slowly kissed my pussy as little moans came out of my mouth. He gripped my thighs as he started slowly eating me out, sliding his tongue in. I moaned and tugged his hair gently every time his tongue would move inside of me. He started to move it faster which caused me to close my legs on his head and he just seemed to want to go even faster. I moaned loudly and he started to press down on my clit softly with two fingers, which caused me to moan even louder. He did this for about 5 minutes, without stopping, as I was a moaning mess.

"Don't stop! I'm gonna cum! Fuck!" I moaned. He went faster and rubbed my clit. I then came all over his mouth. He seemed to enjoy that because he just licked it all and swallowed it with no problem. I opened my legs so I wasn't crushing his face anymore and he stood up, unbuckling his belt. Just how he was looking down at me made me wet again. He slid his pants and boxers off and his dick went flopping out. He had a major boner.

"On your hands and knees princess" he told me. I bit my lip and didn't hesitate. I flipped over, getting on my hands and knees with my ass in the air, doggy style. He got behind me and grabbed my waist. "Do you want me baby?" He asked me as he was rubbing his tip on the entrance of my pussy. "Yes" I replied. "Yes what love?" He asked me. I bit my lip, "yes daddy" I answered. "Good girl" he said then pushed his dick inside of me. I moaned super loud and arched my back.

He started thrusting in and out of my pussy fast and deep. "RON FUCK UGH" I moaned. Which seemed to make him want to be rougher because he leaned down, gripping my hair and gently pulling it back, and pushing his dick deeper into me. I moaned even more and my back kept arching. He started going way faster then before and I moaned even louder, "fuck yes! Just like that Ron!" I moaned to him. "you like that darling?" He asked me as he thrusted deeper. "Yes! Fuck" I moaned.

He went deeper and deeper until he found my g-spot. I technically screamed in pleasure which caused him to know that he hit my spot. "Right there?" He asked thrusting hard into that spot. I nodded and moaned with my back arching and I grabbed the bed sheets with a tight grip. "Use your words darling" he told me as he started to slow down his pace because I didn't use words. "YES! Don't slow down please!" I begged. He pounded into my spot hard and fast causing my grip on my bed sheets to get tighter and my back to arch further.

"I'm gonna cum! FUCK" I moaned. "Don't baby, wait until I say so.." he told me. I tried not to cum as he was pounding into my spot but it was getting hard. "Daddy please let me!" I begged moaning, "just one more minute darling" he told me, pounding into my spot even more. I moaned and my back arched even more as the knot in my stomach grew larger. "Go ahead baby" he told me pounding hard into me. I let it all out while moaning. I came all over his dick but he apparently wasn't finished yet.

He pounded faster and harder then ever before. I moaned louder, "hold on baby, I'm almost there!" He told me going faster. He then came inside of me, which caused me to moan. He slowly pulled out of me with cum leaking out of my pussy. He got up and grabbed a napkin wiping it for me. I flipped over and he laid next to me, both out of breath.

"That was amazing" I told him trying to catch my breath. He smiled and looked over at me so I looked back at me giving him back a smile. "I know, you did great" he told me, trying to catch his breath as well, which made me smile more. I tried to get up but I fell backwards onto the bed. "Fuck" I mumbled, "oh I'm good, aren't I?" Ron said in a proud tone of voice with a proud expression on his face. "Sh" I said smiling. Ron got up grabbing me a pair of his shorts and one of my sports bras. He slowly helped me put the shorts on because of how much pain my lower body was in.

After we got the shorts on, I slid my sports bra on and he helped me lay in the bed more comfortably and he got changed into shorts as well. He jumped into the bed next to me and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my head. "Good night and happy birthday baby" he said to me. "Thank you for making it the best birthday ever" I told him, he smile and closed his eyes. As soon as my eyes closed, I was sound asleep.

I'm so thankful to have so many great people in my life. This was the best birthday ever I have ever had in my life.

Thank you for reading this part!! I hope you guys enjoyed the smut.. lol and I hope you guys liked it.
Words: 1306