𝟎𝟎𝟒

◤CHAPTER FOUR◥( finding reefer rick )

CHAPTER FOUR
( finding reefer rick )

AFTER TAKING THE time to tell Robin and Steve everything that happened the other day, Della had successfully managed to not throw up while telling them about what happened to Chrissy. However, she did cry, alot. So much that she had a panic attack in the back room bathroom of the small store. For a second she thought she was gonna puke again, but it seemed it was just a false alarm triggered from all the sobbing she was doing on the floor of the small and dingy bathroom.

For the first time since seeing her best friend die, she just broke down completely. Ever since it happened she couldn't seem to feel anything but horror and disgust, because the way she did was... unfathomable. But now that it all actually set in, she was... beyond heart broken.

She had known Chrissy Cunningham since she was in kindergarten, and besides her little brother Dustin who mostly just babbled nonsense as a 3 year old, she was the first friend that she ever had. They both grew up together, going through elementary, middle school, and high school together. You almost never saw the two girls separate from eachother, they were always attached at the hip.

They both planned to always be together no matter what. Living in a shitty apartment, finding love and getting married, starting a family, being next door neighbors in their white picket fence houses, having their kids grow up together and be best friends just like them, and growing old together and watching their children grow up just as they once did.

But just like that, the rug was pulled from beneath the both of them, and their dreams and plans that they both made were gone. Her best friend was gone, and she was never going to see her again.

Well, not in this life atleast.

And with that thought in mind, she dragged her ass up from the dingy bathroom floor and made her way to the mirror. She looked at her reflection and saw the tear tracks that stained her fair skin, then she turned on the faucet and scooped the water into her hands. She tossed the water onto her face and scrubbed away the stains, then she looked up and saw her clean and tear free face.