𝟎𝟎𝟗

◤CHAPTER NINE◥( origins of victor creel )

CHAPTER NINE
( origins of victor creel )

THE NEXT FEW minutes were a real blur to Della, all she knew was they walked through a courtyard garden where all the other patients were walking around and spending the day outside instead of being trapped in the walls of Pennhurst. She had to give it to the workers, atleast they let the mentally ill and criminally insane residents here have a little taste of sunlight and freedom.

After walking through that area they walked into a nice looking center area, apparently it was called the listening room. From what she could tell the residents would come in and listen to songs on record players and they had headphones to use aswell.

Anthony had told them that the patients would listen to the music and it would calm parts of their minds, which she already knew since she loved music more than life but it was interesting to know that Pennhurst used music as a mental health method.

The next place they went was a lot more dark, she assumed that Victor would've been on the lowest floor in the building. "Uh, Dr. Hatch." Nancy spoke up, grabbing his attention. "Do you think it's possible for us to speak to Victor alone?"

Dr. Hatch walked back to them, "Alone?"

Della raised her brows, "Is that a problem? Think us ladies can't handle it or something?"

The man went to speak but Robin beat him to it as Nancy glared at Della, "I... I think that we would just love the challenge of speaking with Victor without the safety net of an expert such as yourself. Then we could really rub it in Professor Bradley's face--"

Anthony frowned, "Professor Bradley? I don't believe I know a Professor Bradley."

Della's eyes widened, "Oh, no." She chuckled quickly, trying to make it believable. "Of course you don't. Sorry, about Rose here. She mixes up his name, it sounds so close doesn't it? He's always reminding her that it's Brantley and not Bradley."

The man nods slowly, seemingly believing her. "I see, it's understandable. They are very close in sounds." Robin and Della giggle like dumb girls to keep him from suspecting anything as they agree with him, because wow was that a close one.