𝟎𝟏𝟐

◤CHAPTER TWELVE◥ ( kisses at the makeout rock )

CHAPTER TWELVE
( kisses at the makeout rock )

AFTER THE VERY stressful night that they both had, Della and Eddie went to the one place he could think of to hide. She held his hand as he lead her through the wilderness, and after minutes of walking through crunching leaves and twigs, she started to recognize the place where he was taking her. Skull Rock. It had a reputation throughout the school, it was the so called "kissing" rock.

She had been there once before, her first kiss in junior year. It was terrible and she regrets it, end of story. But when she arrived at the huge rock all she wanted to do was lay down and sleep for hours and hours on end. As she climbed under the rock, she dropped onto her knees and opened up her backpack. She knew that alot of shit in her bag would be broken, specially her walkie.

She dug inside the soaked bag and pulled out her supercom, it was like she thought, completely destroyed. "Well, so much for getting ahold of the others tonight."

"Yeah, mine is busted too." Eddie says, dropping the supercomm in the dirt. "My watch too, so that's just fucking great."

Della dropped to her buttom and leaned back on the rock, a heavy sigh escaping her lips as she leaned her head back. "That was... really close."

"Yeah." Eddie drops down next to her, his shoulder brushing against hers as he ran his fingers through his damp hair. "You can say that again." He let's out a heavy sigh of his own, "So," A smirk makes it's way across his face, "You cut people, huh?"

She groans, dropping her head into her hands as her face paints itself a bright red as embarrassment takes ahold. "God. I was really hoping you would forget about that."

"Nope." Eddie replied, nudging her slightly. "I saw that grin you made at me when you twirled that blade, you were showing off."

Della peaked through her fingers, her cheeks burning. "Okay, maybe I was a little bit."

"Uh huh." A look of soft amusement took over his features, "How long have you been good with blades?"