𝟎𝟏𝟗

◤CHAPTER NINETEEN◥( even superman needs saving )

CHAPTER NINETEEN
( even superman needs saving )

HE FUCKING DID it, her fucking boyfriend, the godamn metal lord Eddie Munson actually fucking did it. Their phase of the plan was complete and done, and now all they had to do was get the fuck out of there, escape the large onslaught of bats, and wait for the other teams to do their parts.

"Eddie, let's go!" Dustin screamed, "The bats are coming!"

"Come on!" Della shouted, helping her brother get down from the roof of the trailer safely.

"Move, move, move!" Eddie yelled once they were all back on the ground.

The three of them ran right past the fencing and rushed through the door of the trailer, Eddie closed the gate they set up and trapped the bats that were chasing after them. Once they were safely inside, away from the demobats swarming the trailer from the outside, they were all breathing and panting heavily. The three of them were standing there, looking at eachother and realizing that, yeah, that really did just fucking happen.

"Dude. Most. Metal. Ever!" Dustin cheered loudly, he and Eddie both jumped around celebrating the awesomeness that was the long haired rocker playing Metallica on the top of the trailer.

Della watched with a fond smile as she leaned back on the wall, trying to catch her breath from all the running. "You killed it up there, Eddie." She told him as he and Dustin parted, "You were incredible."

Eddie grinned, big and wide as he crossed over to her. "Thanks, sweetheart."

"Ew!" Dustin cried out, "Please don't kiss right now or I'm gonna like, throw up in my mouth."

Just as Della was gonna give her little shit of a brother a smartass remark, she heard the sounds of the bats thumping and banging against the walls of the trailer and her eyes widened. "You guys don't think they can get in, do you?"

"No," Eddie's head shook, his doe eyes wide. "No way, we blocked it all off good."

She believed him, she did, but the crashing and thrashing of the bats around the trailer did not ease her nerves. And it didn't seem to calm Dustin's or Eddie's either because they both had shuffled close, now being back to back with her. As they looked around, their gazes filled with caution and fear, the loud noises seemed to only grow in volume.