Self love?

Norway outta here
* sends a video of that one vine of the guy dancing with the sign while saying "Love yourself, accept yourself" *

Ray's gay ass
Norman, we're not having this conversation again.

Norway outta here
All I'm saying is that you should love yourself. You're an amazing person and everyone adores you. All you need is a little self love.

Ray's gay ass
Self love? Never heard of her.
But in all seriousness, I've never had self love. I've tried so many things to try and love myself but nothing ever works. I'm just stuck self deprecating. It's been going on for so long its become a habit to just immediately bring myself down. And so many people have just left me. You want to leave too, don't you Norman?

Norway outta here
No, never. I'll never leave you, I love you too much to leave you. And so does Emma, Gilda, Don, Thoma, Lannion, Jemima, Christie, Carol, Mark, Phil, Nat, Anna, Yvette, Dominic, and everyone else.

Ray's gay ass
 You all want to leave, I understand that. And when you guys do I won't kill myself, I promise that. I'll stay alive and continue on with life while I think about you guys, and all of you can move on and not give me a second thought. I swear I won't do anything harmful to myself, because I'd still want to live like how you'd want me to. You don't want me to die so I won't die. Simple as that. But if you leave, don't leave now.

Norway outta here
Ray, we're not leaving you. We'll stay with you forever.

--- 5 years later ---

Ray's gay ass
See? I told you that you'd leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I almost started crying while writing this