14.

view's discretion is advised, this chapter contains sensitive content. (Intimate relations).
_____________
THIRD PERSON
_____________

"Wh-what?" She stuttered, face turning red. Arya looked at her boss stunned, what could he be pulling now? She was more than just attracted to him, but she knew he was her boss and it had to stay professional.

But if she wanted nothing to do with this why hadn't she left yet?

Killian looked at her lips and her eyes, his own lips twitching at the thought of hers on him. "Are you afraid? Am I coming off too strong?" He wondered, he wanted to enjoy with just as much as her. She came first.

"I don't know." She said in a whisper, but her face drew closer to his, her eyes dropped to his lips. "It's not...professional."

"We have crossed that line of boundaries already dal." He said stroking her cheek, "but if it's making you uncomfortable I'm sorry." He pulled away and walked over to the window, staring at the distance.

Arya watched his back, his breathing becoming relaxed again, shoulders slandering down, she wanted him and what could she lose from this?

So she did was her mind and body needed, she walked over to him. Killian thought she was leaving the room until her steps got closer, he turned around slowly only to see her coming for him, he couldn't help but to watch as she sashayed her way to him.

"You don't have to do something you're uncomfortable with." He said reassuring her, she rolled her eyes and draped her hands over his head, playing with the wavy tresses of his hair.

She looked at him, signally him to hold her and he obliged. Her face drew closer to his, a sensational heat was built between the two's lips, not yet touching but so close.

"Kiss me." She had taken his words, he watched her eyes, eyes that were filled with lust. He kissed her.

_____________
ARYA JAMES

The feeling of his warm lips on mine had me tranced, the first time I had kissed him I had no feelings for the guy, but this time it's like I'm warped.

I felt his hand snake around my waist to my ass, squeezing it and tracing down to the point where my ass and pussy met, I moaned against his lips allowing him to put his tongue inside. "Fucking hell ." He said between breathes.

Effortlessly he picked me up and sat me on the desk, my hands were around his neck, while his were beside my hips on the desk, he would lean in, trying so desperately to carry on our kiss.

I wanted him so badly, badly enough that I kid you not, my hand attempted to unbuckle his pants but he stopped me, "please" I whispered through our kiss.

He broke it slowly, not trying to let go but having to. "Not here, I don't want you being seen and being uncomfortable against the desk, let's go home now." He said kissing me again, I stood up and took my bag.

We rushly left the offices and into the car. As he drove I decided to tease him a bit, my hand brushed it's self against his print, squeezing what felt like his dick, my mind went back to the day in the shower.

His large big dick, I needed it. Maybe it was because it had been a year too long since I slept with someone.

He groaned shifting in his seat, "if you keep this up when we get home I'm going to fuck you shitless." He warned, and I dared to continue.

The ride felt too short because we were already out of the car, he carried me in his hands, our bodies crushing into walls and objects, clothes leaving a trail of our lust everywhere. I felt my body be plummeted on the bed.

He stood over my body watching me catch my breathe.

_____________
KILLIAN EVANS

Fuck she looked beautiful, "take it off" I said, she didn't budge she looked at me from the bed and tilted her head smiling. "Beg for it." She tried to play me.

I laughed and fixed my posture, rolling my sleeves up. "You don't make the rules, take.it.off." I said once more, with more authority in me.

Without doubt she obliged, she started off fast, but I told her slowly. She was a work of art, something you should be patient for, her fucking curves had me going crazy - imagining the things I would do to her.

She was now only in her thong, "not that, keep that on." I said, she put her hands on the bed and watched me, "your turn." Her sweet desperate voice rang out. I smiled knowing she wanted me naked in front of her.

Her mouth gapped as she saw my body, her hands clenched at the thought of holding me. I was now naked, nothing on, nothing but her gaze on me. "Come here," she instructed, I slowly made way to her and she pulled me by the neck.

Instantly our lips met again, we both needed and craved each other like crazy. To think she hated me, and now she's wanting me made me the happiest horniest guy alive.

She trailed her hand to my dick, "shit" I hissed from the feeling of her coldness on me, she went slow, with the rhythm of our kiss. I wanted to be in control but truthfully she was, in all ways.

"Do you want me?" She teased during our kiss, I groaned agreeing, I could feel her smile against my lips.

Next thing I know I was on my back with her pretty face near my shaft, she grabbed it and looked at it, placing sweet tender kisses on the tip, she was a tease.

The sexiest woman I've ever seen, who gave the sexiest pleasure ever. Her mouth took me all in and my wind was running laps in pleasure.

"Are you close?" with the speed she was going and the skill she had of course I was, I told her causing her to get off.

She couldn't just leave me here desperate to cum. I thought she was going to but she got on my dick and slowly put it in her, she was tight and warm, fucking soft inside.

Her hand laid on my chest, I looked up at her to see her eyes closed, I was her toy and she was enjoying every last bit of it. My hand wrapped it's self around her neck and her ass squeezing both, causing her to sway her hips on my more.

I pushed my hips up thrusting into her core, her inside throbbing for me, she moaned sweet screams, "fuck fuck Killian more." She begged, my name on from her cries made me smile, I deepened the thrust, her fucking tits bounced in my face, I had to pleasure her. 

I looked further up to the mirror above the bed, she looked so fucking good. I couldn't bare to let her work hard for us, she deserved to get off.

"Come on let me make you finish." I said flipping her over, she was on her stomach against the pillow.

_____________
ARYA JAMES

He had me against the pillow my face on the side, he grabbed my hair and wrapped his hand around my throat, his tattoo more close in view than usual, fucking me senseless.

Each thrust felt like euphoria, and each second I felt closer to finishing.

No man in my life has never made me feel like this, never made me finish. "Faster please." I could barely let the words out, he did as I begged and went faster, I felt it coming.

"Shit shit shit," he said also close, he cummed first, his warmness against the condom causing me to come after him.

"My fucking beautiful girl," he said kissing me, laying next to my tired body.

_____________
oml i don't know how to actually write smut this is my first actual full attempt. 😭 HELP

um i won't even blame you if you don't vote 😭