30.

just because i love y'all, the last chapter of book 1 is a romantic smut chapter 💆🏾‍♀️
____
disclaimer: sexual content, praise kink, female dominance
____
Third person pov, back at the cabin¿
____

Killian had paid off the hospital bill and was now driving back to the cabin after their discharge. Arya was holding his hand that laid on top of her thigh, she was excited for some many things.

Being a mother, getting married.
Everything.

But her hormones were sky rocketing, she felt a craze to sleep with Killian but she knew how tired he was, her decision was to take a cold bath and relax her feelings.

Once they got to their estate, Arya excused herself and told her man she would be taking a bath. He nodded and told her he would be upstairs in just a minute, he wanted to check on nugget first.

The little puppy was sleeping in his bed by the warm fire place. Killian smiled to himself and walked upstairs, unbuttoning his sleeves and shirt.

He could hear the water running in the bathroom and Arya humming. He stepped into the the bedroom and took his shoes off.

"Arya baby," Killian called out to his girl, he saw her barely covered by the rose petals and foamy bubbles, it was a sight so starving. She slowly opened her eyes to see he was sitting by end of her feet on the tub.

She smiled at him lustfully, imagining fucking him inside the tub. "You seem relaxed," Killian said massaging her foot.

"I'm not honestly." Arya confessed.

An eyebrow was raised, "what's wrong?" Killian sounded worried.

"I need you." Was all the swarthy girl said looking right at her man.

Killian was smirking, he also had been wanting her, but he thought she wouldn't want to do anything with the state she was in.

He kissed her foot, "you can have me whenever you need my love." Arya ascended from the bath, her skin glistened from the water. Her body was barely covered, the only thing hiding her nipples was the soapy bubbles. Killian watched as she got closer to him, her hand cupped his cheek the other played with his beard.

She drew her face closer to his, teasing him, pretending she would kiss him; he drew forward trying to taste her. But she pushed his head aside, "listen to me and do what I tell you today, will you baby?" Her voice drove him wild.

He weakly shook his head yes, not once in his life had he been the one to beg for someone, he was always in control but now that wasn't the case.

"y-yes," He stuttered as he looked at her chest, the bubbles were slowly dripping down her body, exposing her more now. No matter how many times he has seen her body, every time he would go hard and stare in awe at her.

Arya pulled back and laid into the water, "I want you to undress while I play with myself okay?" Killian nodded and stood up.

He started to take off his clothes, "not so fast," Arya instructed her boy.

He slowly took each piece of fabric off, whilst Arya twirled her nipple between her two acrylic nails, the other hand slowly teased its way down her stomach and played with her folds.

"Do you want me Killian?" She lowered her gaze, she wasn't talking to him but rather the evident hard dick that was bulging against the dark pants he wore.

He understood what she wanted to see, so he slowly unzipped them and pulled them off, exposing his boxers. His member was practically begging to breathe and go to Arya, so he dropped them and let it sprung out.

Arya smiled at the sight, pre-cum was already showing, she had full control and power of him.

Killian watched as Arya called him over with her finger, he got into the warm and laid down, she stood up and walked to him, her hand feeling up his thigh.

She didn't want to play any games, it was now or never. She sat on-top of him straddling his dick, he was so hard. She finally kissed him and caused him to moan against her lips. His hands found her waist but she brushed them away, "mm mm no," she said against his lips.

He groaned, he lacked patience. She slowly let him inside her, taking all of him, from the tip to the end where his dick and balls met. She gasped, her nippples were so hard and she played with them.

She placed her hands over on his head, making sure his own hand were cuffed under hands, he couldn't touch her, as much as he wanted to he couldn't. She kissed his neck, his pleasure and begging made her more excited.

She started off slowly with her thrusts, but soon she started to go faster, listening to the sounds of water splashing around them, "fuck ugh," she moaned so loudly.

To make sure she wouldn't wake up nugget she decided to kiss Killian, biting his lip to the point where it bled a little. But she ran her tongue over it and kept kissing him, he was so turned on and rocked his hips up so that he could make her proud.

"Am I doing it righ Arya?" He mummed like it was hard for him to say anything. "shh, Arya told him, she brought her neck to his lips and he understood straight away.

He left hickeys on the swarthy girl, sucking her skin so hard it hurt, kissing her so softly she started to cry. "I'm so close," she gasped out, he rocked faster and hard, she bounced harder and faster. "Me too," Killian breathe out.

Their moans became muffled as they kissed, both coming to their eclipse. Arya thought to herself, 'no wonder I'm pregnant".

_________________
damn 🫢, I'm too good at this it's becoming scary. 😭

I hope you enjoyed the first book of My Boss, My Fiancé.

Second book will come out soon, name will be - "BETWEEN US." and it follows their love growing, marriage, starting a family and some drama of course 😫!
___
yours sincerely - @whitecoeur