26.

ARYA JAMES
_____________________

Killian was right, my body was sore, my legs were weak and in pain. He...he wasn't in bed, I rubbed my irritated eyes, the sunlight shining right towards me.

My head fell back and I looked at my face from the mirror above me. I looked a mess, the bed was also a mess, and Killian has gone to work leaving me here. My back straightened and I stood up, fixing the bed.

All feelings besides pain, hunger was wining, since when did so much sex make you hungry?

Something smelt great as well, I made my way down stairs to see the most jaw dropping, thirst quenching sight. Killian was shirtless, in a pair of plaid pyjamas, back muscles flexing with him hunched over the stove.

"I thought you left," I said, leaning against the wall. He turned his head and smiled looking into my eyes, "how could I leave you alone?"

I walked over to him, his stare deep on my struct. "hmm what are you making?" I hugged him from the back, he took my hand and kissed it, "japanese pancakes and simple scrambled eggs."

I kissed his shoulder and leaned my head against his bicep, "you've gotten me hungry." He hummed a 'good'.

Killian finished cooking as I observed him. He placed a plate for me, without a moment of hesitation I began eating. Killian was quite, paying attention to something on his phone.

I didn't mind the silence but of course a part of me wondered what he could be thinking or seeing. Nevertheless he is a grown man who deserves his privacy.

"Arya?" He said before taking a sip of his coffee, my eyes dashed to him. "Go pack your bags, clothes enough for a week."

I checked on my food, what could he had planned this time? "Why..?" You could hear from the tone of my voice I was confused and stunned. "Just do it, trust me."

After our short meal, my body was still so sore, Killian had run me a warm bath to relax my muscles. Whilst I laid restfully, accompanied by the blue music; Killian was packing his bags.

He offered to pack for me, he knew I could barely walk by myself, yet alone stand and run around to get clothes and suitcases would be a challenge.

I was grateful of course, yet this is his fault. He decided to literally break my back, just thinking about last night made my body scream, it makes sense why he is always in good shape. A lot of cardio.

"We are also taking nugget!" Killian yelled from the bedroom, my baby nugget is definitely getting more lonely.

My mind has thought about getting him another puppy or kitten to keep him company, sometimes I hear him whine and bark at Killian to play, and he does but with the piles of files he has to always look over, time isn't really by his side.

Rather it's in control of him, given our business increase and deal increases, or results in more work. I dried myself and went to change, Killian watched me carefully.

He had already taken a shower in the morning, and was dressed ready to go to the airport. Nugget had a couple of little puppy jackets packed away for him, he was starting to like Killian a lot more, always licking and kissing him whenever he got the chance.

Forgetting me, his owner and mom. Of course my heart is aching.

Either way, being with my two loves for this trip will make me the happiest ever. "Come on, let's go." Killian took all our bags as I carried nugget in my arms. He cradled himself comfortable and remained so until we reached the airport.

As always we had a private jet, we settled everything and got comfortable. I am still unaware of where we are travelling to, Killian refused to let me know, all he told me was that I would see one we get there.

"Come here lay with me," he said waiting for me by the bed, I laid beside him and rested my head on his chest, nugget laying between our hips. In this moment and time I could imagine us having a family, and I know how much of a rush this might seem but I know I can see a future with Killian.

In the near future if I'm soo blessed to bare our child, I know my life would be complete. I felt warm skin come into contact with my forehead, Killian had kissed me and snuggled his head into the crook of my neck.

We both fell asleep, I suspect nugget too. The flight attendants were the ones who woke us up, we had reached our destination and gosh was it cold.

When we left for the airport to find a cab, a big sign read 'Alaska', this man had gotten us a trip in Alaska. It was truly beautiful, and snowing as well.

My jaw slightly hung ajar, mesmerised by the snow falling soo gracefully, whiter than milk and lighter than a feather. The best holiday destination I could be right now.

A feeling of warmth lingered onto my bicep, Killian walked around me and pulled me into his hold. "Do you like it?"

"Of course I do! I love it even, how could I not?" I sunk into his hold. "You treat me so well Killian."

"You're my woman, my life has changed, I only care about making you the happiest ever." He kissed my forehead.

Our drive was quite long, the distance of the road had increased due to safety rules on driving during snowy days. And yet traffic was massive, eventually we were on a lonely road, not many cars passing by.

The cab driver pulled up for a gate, it automatically opened and revealed a beautiful big cabin style home, we exited the car and walked inside to the most beautiful home ever.

Nugget barked at the lights from the home, he as well was in awe of the beauty. He looked adorable in his little dog sweater.

Inside the house was an animal rug displayed on the floor of the living space, a fire place unlit at the front of it. We took our bags upstairs to a beautiful room, very large and spacious.

A bathroom was located next to it, my body instantly dropped onto the double queen sized bed. "I suspected we might need a large bed," Killian said with a tease behind his words.

I propped my body up with the support of my elbows, looking at him. "You were right." He smiled at my reply and folded his shirt sleeves up, revealing his muscles.

"But that can wait, how about we relax for a little." I suggested, of course Killian would not force me to do anything. "I can wait, makes it better to imagine all we can do with our time here."

I laughed at his remark, he joined me in laughter and laid against me. Laying his head on my chest, playing with my stomach.

"Come one let's take a shower, get something to eat and then rest because tomorrow is a long day." He said before picking me up to the bathroom.

__________________
late update 😔 my bad y'all butttt
um just be prepared for a cliffhanger, and a second book 🫶🏾.

- whitecoeur -
__________________