24.

KILLIAN EVANS
___________________

I scoffed alone in my office, that stupid assistant is probably cozying up to Arya right now. Gosh Killian stop overreacting.

But no one can blame me, he literally hugged her in-front of me, but he probably didn't know you are together. It's no excuse, he has to act professional despite them knowing each other.

"Mr. Evans," a knock woke me up from my thoughts. "Yes, come in." Bryson stood there with his iPad in hand.

"Your meeting is ready to start, Ary- Miss James has prepared the meeting room." He said throwing me a smile, oh how I would love to punch that smile off his face.

I nodded and got up grabbing my phone and pen. He led me to the meeting room where Arya stood over the desk fixing the folders for me. I looked at her and walked past her slightly grazing her arm, she didn't look at me.

Her eyes were fixated on the folders, right after as she was done she went to sit next to me, still not a sound from her. Bryson sat down next to her as well, "Mr. King how about you sit across Miss James?" He looked at me and smiled, quickly changing seats.

This silence was uncomfortable, too much tension was flooding the room. "Miss James, have you had time to call Miss Edwards over?"

She turned to look at me and threw me a sarcastic smile, clearly not entertained by my question. "Of course, she should be here any minute."

And silence again, if she wants to play games like this so be it. I can too.

Whilst waiting I spoke to Bryson, Arya was getting annoyed by us. She was luckily saved by Michelle. "Sorry I'm late Killian," she walked inside and walked over to me. She kissed my cheek and side hugged me.

I turned to my side and met eyes with Arya who scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Arya! Been a long time sweetheart." She said hugging her, they exchanged smiles and small talks.

"Hello, I'm Michelle, you're?"

"Bryson pleasure to meet you, Miss James' assistant." They shook hands and sat down. Michelle ran over the extravaganza arrangements, she explained everything from the theme to the date. "Killian if you don't have a date, you're more than welcome to take me." She joked standing to leave.

I laughed knowing she was joking, "I'll be sure to keep that in mind."

___________________
ARYA JAMES
___________________

Is he kidding me, he gets all pissed at me for being hugged by someone who I didn't invite to do so. But he can accept kisses and flirtatious remarks like it was nothing.

Fucking double standards.

As soon as Michelle left I got up and left, "I'm going to lunch." I said and walked out the meeting. I needed to breathe and space from both men.

All morning Bryson has been on my ass about how me has missed me, how he wished he could have done better and how great it is to see one another.

Whilst the attention I want from Killian is no where to be seen. He was busy ignoring me so I decided to return the favour. I drove down to a small cafe to get something to eat, at least here I know I would be away from both guys.