Waking up is Also Confusing

" Doc... She's waking up for real?!"
" yes ...I know, this I'd one of the kind miracles ive ever since .."
" indeed..."
" Okay, I think we gotta pull out the tube on her throat... She's choking to it!"
" hey, Emma do you hear me. If you do blink twice "
*she blinks twice as she groans painfully*
"Dr Lim, she did it! And she's moving her toes so paralyzing is out of question thank goodness.."

Emmanuela POV

The first thing I notice as I open my eyes is a bunch of wires that attach to my body and to sum up, a lot of doctors and nurses surround me. I couldn't hear them but they referring to me. It takes me a few moments to finally realize what they are discussing.

Of course, I wanna let them know that Im aware and not a brain. dead. whoever said that there we will gonna have a serious talk. Does the doctor aware that Im cheating on deaths before? Since birth Im fighting death already and this is just a piece of cake.

When I am fully aware of what's going on, the doctor helps me to sit up considering that my body put me into hell.

" ok, Ms Emma. What do you remember?"
The Doctor asked as the nurses and some doctors are checking my vitals and some are removing the unnecessary wires that I won't need it.

" I...The plane...crash " I say hoarsely. Then I flinch as it pains me to speak. Guess speaking needs a lot of work to do well I hope it is nothing serious when it comes to my body. The doctor gave me Ice chips and thankfully they help me to speak.

The doctor nodded. " Im doctor Lim, your doctor for a year. " my eyes widen like saucers. A year?! I slept for a year?! The f...

" yes. Sorry to say this to you but you've been in a coma for a year and 2 months," she said.

My mind is now processing the new information that I receive. Okay so Ive been sleeping beauty for a year and two months so what's next... Wait... Why does the doctor seem not to recognize me as a first lady... Well, Im not complaining but does she have to you know be respectful to me... And where is papa...ate and kuyas... Gahhh I wanted them to know Im safe and sound and I miss them... Ready nanaman sana ako sa sermon nila

" What else do you remember Ms Emma anything particularly like you know your parents... Relatives... Age... Favourite food...hobbies ... "

I frown and I try to remember what she imploring about. As I think about it... It gives me headaches, I don't know, I remember that Im 26 and the only ones I remembered are the Duterte and Kare-Kare... And the rest I don't know...

"it's okay if you don't remember...don't think about it, for now, you can rest a bit it seems you are now tired..." The doctor only sighs as she carefully helps me to lay down. Im tired now but Im fighting for it. " we will do this test once you wake up again... Okay honey..." She said sweetly. I manage to nod and look at the IV and realize that the nurse put me on drugs. I don't know what to do but the last thought before I went into my slumber is...

Why is Marcosess here...

" Ok Do you remember your name..."
" Yeah, Emmanuela Imelda Duterte"

"What year?"
" I don't know I just woke up... Probably 2016?"

"How old are you now?"
" maybe 26... I don't know..."

" do you remember your hobbies?"
" well... It's vague but I try my best... Cooking, riding a bike... Reading books... Listening to rock music... I think that's it."