Title of your love tapes

Emmanuela POV

Three days from now, inauguration na ni papa and kahit hindi pa siya nakaupo ramdam ko na gaano kahirap maging first lady.

First I have to be look presentable. Dont get me wrong, I love wearing dresses and skirts but only when there is important events. Now this is the first time in my life that I have to wear good portion of clothes that I haven't wear it technically because I dont  usually wore it. Luckily its good condition and kahit ilang taon na yung mga hindi ko nasuot is still fit to me, naiingit nga si ate inday eh.  

I am proud wearing simple clothes but may nag advise sa akin na I have to practice dress modestly considering Im gonna entertain national and international officials. This brought me an idea that maybe I could call a group of pinoy designers who could make my clothes presentable, comfy, simple and most especially cultural.

The good side with that is I can finally wore my heels and other shoes that I only wore it only in special occasions. Mahilig talaga ako mag collect ng mga sapatos or sandals since bata pa especially if this is made from the country.  Nasa dugo ko na talaga na supportahin ang gawa ng pilipino.

Right now Im watching my interviews. Believe me, I dont want to watch it again but in some weird reasons Im bored and needs to entertain. Now Im not in any relationship so I have to go back one of my nasty habits. Being lazy till you have time.

Im cringing right now as I see myself, this would take time to get used to. Haist now I know why my family didn't want any interviews although it would help them but  we dont know if they would edit it or not. 

As I lazy watching interviews about me my phone is beeping. I didnt want to look for it knowing or assuming that they are from media asking me for interview. But then it constantly beeping and I know I have to look for it so I can know who it is.

My eyes almost got out when I saw the name of my messenger. The name that I haven't contacted for almost ten years.

I groan and rolled onto the big queen size bed

I groan and rolled onto the big queen size bed. Then I scream to my pillow.  This day was supposed to be my rest day not giving me another reason to give me stresses. Now this is time that I wanted  a busy schedule.

This man is well let just say ,the man who broke my heart. The only man that really made me curse all the men in the world and one of the reason why I didn't want any commitment relationship.

Benedict Aquino is the secret son of the 15th president of Philippine. Benigno Aquino. Technically the media didn't know about it as like me  Benedict love to have private life and mostly  of Aquino clan didnt know about his existence. So Benedict is just like a myth.

Anyway Benedict is the product of one night stand ( we do have allot of similarities) and his mother Belinda Ejercito. Ejercito is one of the enemies of Aquino in politics, so their love story of his parents is big no-no. Although from what I know the current president is rarely on his life so that is the reason why he have father issues.