Part 2 | Adjusting Era of Emma Marcos

...
" sir... Si Ma'am Emma po madami po siyang damit nilalabas pati po mga gamit niya."

" huh, alam niyo po ba Kung bakit?"

" Hindi nga po eh, tinulungan na lang namin si ma'am Emma. "

*sigh* " tung bata toh, oh siya Salamat manang. "

Bong POV

Bong arrived at the house around noon. He leaves early because of a crucial situation. Bagyong Rolly just landfall in Catanduañes and the HQ is already packed with all the goods that are needed for the victims that are affected by the typhoon. Bong will leave the house for a few hours as he only needs to pack things and also say goodbye to Emma and Liza.  ( the boys have a night out in the Ilocos Norte)

" is she still in her room?" He asked. The moment he opened the door, Bong did expect that Manang would wait for the door and tell him what Emma did today.

He also didn't get surprised that Emma did something that are unusual for them. He gets used to it as over a few months since she woke up, Bong knew there is a lot of change will go through and the only thing he could do is accept who she will be.

" yes, sir..." She said. Bong nodded and immediately went to her room. By the time he got there, he was surprised to see a lot of boxes and clothes that are wrapped in plastic bags.

Bong walked silently as he lean on the door frame to see how Emma is doing right now. He knows that Emma is an oblivious person which is ironic of how Emma would notice things if she got her attention.

" bakit ang dami kong mga manang na damit! Hindi naman ako Lola!" She complains as she throws it. Emma is standing right now and with the help of the helpers, she easily gets the clothes that are on top. The maid immediately folds the clothes and put them in the throw section.

" Oh. Ito bakit nandito pa mga damit kong pambata?! Geez ganyan na ba talaga ako ka sentimental"

" YELLOW?! I hate yellow! Bakit wala akong taste! Nasaan na ba ang mga kulay red kong damit!"

" aww, Sayang naman ito maganda pero Hindi ko na ito magagamit. Hmp pero itago ko parin. " she put on the red with the stars shirt in the keep section. The keep section only has a few clothes in it, most of them are nice clothes that fit her and also with the help of the helpers, they told her who brought this whom and why it's important. Of course, Emma dont want to feel bad so she just keeps it.

" Emmanuela Marcos is officially the Hoarder. No wonder bakit masikip na mga closet ko, or sadyang kuripot lang talaga... First, ko talaga makita madami akong mga damit kaysa mga sapatos. "she mutters and continues to look for clothes that either she keeps or throws it.

Bong chuckles silently and keeps her watching. He notices that the clothes that are in the Keep section are the people who brought them for her. Mostly they are gifts from him.

" eh kasi naman, every Christmas or any holidays we have parati ka nireregalo ng mga aunties mo... Spoiled ka sa kanilang even your lolo and Lola always brought you some clothes but those are delicate kaya maari inihihiwalay nila mga helpers yon. " he pointed to that Black closet. " that one, those are for the occasion only, " Bong decide to interrupt her so she can finally aware that he was here.

" SIR BONG! naman eh magugulat kanaman," she said as she looks annoyed.  But then she forgets it as she learns another trivial fact. " ohh... So that's why madami akong Filipiñiana sa closet..."

Emma smiles " Umm, Sir Bong... Hindi naman sa ayaw ko nandito ka, pero bakit po ang aga niyo... Kala ko po importante ang lakad niyo?" Bong sighed and sat on the bed " well, dear... Babalik din naman ako sa HQ meron lang ako kukunin... And gusto ko lang na kamustahin ka at mag paalam kay Liza kasi pupunta ako sa Catanduañes"