Part 1 | Adjusting Era of Emma Marcos

A/N: hello! Guys sorry for no updates ang dami kasi ganap and busy ang author niyo hahaha. Dapat kasi one part lang ito kaso lang ngaing 10k words na I think dalawa ko na lang. Mabuti nga tong watty naka gawa ako ng 10k kasa research paper namin hahaha. Anyway, hopefully, nag enjoys kayo sa two-part chapter ko.

" Emma, how is your feeling regarding the crash?"

" How did you survive the crash?"

" Emma is it true na you dont have any memory of your family that you have amnesia?"

" How will you cope with this situation?"

" are you going to live permanently in the first family household considering you remembered the president as your father"?

" totto po ba ang balita na ang dahilan bakit kayo po sumakay ng eroplano eh dapat mag tatanan na kayo ng anak ng dating pangulo Pnoy?"

" Are you still dating The son of former President Pnoy?"

...

" MAGNANAKAW!"

" MAMAMATAY TAO, DAPAT KAYO IKULONG!"

" HUSTISYA PARA SA NABIKTIMA SA AIR CRASH 2020"

" IKULONG SI EMMA!"

" IKULONG SI EMMA MAGNANANAKAW!"

" DAPAT MAMATAY KANA RIN EMMA, IKAW KASALANAN BAKIT NAMATAY ANG TATAY NAMIN! "

...

" sir bong... What's wrong bakit po ang daming tao?" Emma anxiously holds Bong's hands and it seems she gripped them tight.  She knew she is used to this considering how she dealt with the media and opposition  ( she practically love embarrassing them and making sure they pissed on their pants. Like her papa, she hates biased media at the same time she loves them * because her conference will be boring without them. *) and now... She seems scared like a downed cat. She assumes this is how Emma M. Felt whenever there are a lot of people or media. Guess she has a lot to do with her and probably faces her fears for example like this. But not now she dont has the energy to deal with these scumbags.

Bong stays silent as he looks at a lot of media and even the antis are here in the hospital ground. He thought that they won't deal with this considering that they make sure her release date will be confidential as possible. He is silently fuming mad and wanted to know who is the one responsible for it. Hopefully, after this, he will demand those who reveal the confidentiality release and make sure they will take a penalty.

For over a few months since Emma miraculously woke up, and all the tests that were required for her health also to make sure that nothing is fatal with abnormalities in her body, she is finally discharged from the hospital. Emma instantly forgives Dr Lim and declares her friend. ( though she almost crushed her ribs as she hug her tight) since the announcement, she is excited and didn't even care when they mention she still have to go to the hospital for regular check-ups and Physical Therapy.

" nothing, Emma... Huwag mo sila pansinin. Come on are you okay walking by yourself? I know manhid parin ang Binti mo pero- hey Emma be careful... Tsk " he sighed as he look at his daughter who already walking but still has problems with her coordination. It saddens me to watch her hide the pain whenever she tries to walk. Regardless, he is proud that his daughter is determined to be back at herself.