The Marcos IT Girl

A/n: Ayan na! Ayan na, nagpost na din si author hahaha ewan ko ba bakit hindi na ako daily mag update dahil siguro gusto ko talaga mahaba yung chapters. Ito tlaga ang sakit ko guys, ang mapahaba ang story ko hahhaha. Anyway happy reading sana ma gustohan niyo ang bagong ko update ☺❤💚

Bong POV

I opened my eyes and realized that Im dreaming again. I sighed sat back on the bed and took a breather.  Why do I always dream that night? Does it make me traumatised now that it keeps me waking up whenever I remember Emma?

" dreaming again, Bong. " Liza is the one who only knows about my dream. She is the one who comforts me whenever I wake up having the same one but it twisted version of it. My wife only wrapped her arms around my body and caressed my back. She kisses my temple. " Emma is okay, Bong... She is fine and well. Kailangan mo na talaga ipakonsulta yan sa psychiatrist... This is not good you keep dreaming about it." She said worriedly.

I sigh and look at her. "I'm fine... I can handle it, Liza. I think this is a way that I have to face my fears... Even though I dont want to see Emma die in my arms again... I hate it, Liza...I hate it if one of our children outlives us... Is Louis enough?... I can't handle one of our children who would be in the same situation as our angel... Emma almost follows Louis, Liza... And-"

" and you stubbornly begged and couldn't give up on Emma. I think I should've thanked you for that. Thank you for not giving up on her, Bong... You dont have any idea how much I am brick of giving up and just wanted to turn off her life support so she could finally be in rest in peace with Louis, so she won't be in any pain...but you... You have so much faith in our daughter, Bong... You didn't want Emma to give up without a fight. I thought after they declare Emma brain dead....-" she choked in tears.

"I thought... You would give up and accept the fact that Emma is gone but you didn't... You persistent man, you still believe that Emma would pull it off even though her odds are unlikely. And your right, Emma pull it off and make it alive. " she cupped my cheeks. " thank you hon... Thank you, you didn't give up on her... Thank you for inspiring me... Us... That Emma would make it... " She caresses my cheeks. " if Emma knows how much faith and love you gave to her... She would probably love you unconditionally "

I stayed silent as I listened to her... It made me remember the battles and begging and so much more to just let Emma live even through the doctors telling us that Emma would not make it. I know that Emma will make it alive. From birth, I knew she was a fighter, her heart is so strong even though it's weak, and she makes it all night even when the doctor said it otherwise. That night is what keeps me remembering even right now that Emma would never give up without a fight and that makes me believe in her strength.

Speaking of Emma, I chuckle as our troublemaker and maldita Emma is beginning to cause havoc in our lives. The shyness, self-esteem, almost a perfect girl and proper young lady are now gone as she is now, overconfident, bold, cool, with high superior towards the boys and so much more who could probably meet her now.

Emma right now is so expressive and freely a social butterfly, she is now the light of our day and even though she is our maldita daughter, Emma still has the kindest heart ( though she won't admit it... Nakakatuwa nga na nawala ang ka astigan niya dahil hindi niya ito umanim. ) among her siblings. I couldn't forget how her eyes showed love and courage when she decided to donate all of her old clothes that I couldn't see in her like that before the tragic incident. Yes, the recent changes still give us more headaches and try to understand Emma with her new changes and such, but she is still the same Emma that I have loved since the day she was born.

" Should I say 'your Welcome' "  I joke and Liza laughed as she pushes me lightly " Naku Bong ha, nahawa kana ni Emma sa mga jokes niya... " then Liza pouted " you know she becoming like you in every aspect... Kung Hindi lang sa maganda niyang looks or her smartness hindi ko talaga akalain na anak ko pa si Emma, lahat kasi namana na sayo. "