Breaking the News and Truth

BREAKING THE NEWS AND THE TRUTH

A/n: Beware mahaba po ito. Sorry po kung natagalan lang sa pag update hahaha, dami kasi ganap eh. Sige na hindi ko pahabaan ang a/n enjoy reading guys. Sana magustohan niyo. 😉😇

" WHAT?! OH, YOU GOTTA FUCKING KIDDING WITH ME IM A MARCOS?!"

" Yes, but can you low down the voice and please avoid vulgar language... It's not necessary to say those things..."

" Oh actually yes, Dr Lim. You wanted me to believe that Im, not Duterte?! Hahaha, how do I believe you eh I remember you! You're the one who said Im gonna be brain dead! That's it susuntokin kita... Halika dito dagdagan ko lang ang make-up... Gusto mo ata black eye eh..." She said as she crumble her knuckles and glared evilly at her.

Dr Jessy Lim's first time felt threatened by the patient. She never expected that the Emma she knew, a soft-spoken, shy, smart and self-esteem girl would turn into a loud, overconfident, and boyish with inappropriate language. The Emma right now is not what the Marcosess didn't expect.

" ughh Bitawan mo ako, fetus Bong... Or who the fuck are you..." She glared at the person who holds her.

"it's Alfonso for you Em. " inis niyang sambit as he firmly holds her hand tightly. Alfonso felt a bit mad and embarrassed knowing what Emma called him. But he has to be patient knowing what happened to his cousin.

" ah yes. Get away! Ughhh I just wanted to rip her head, Im telling you she's lying! Im 26 years old, not 16 years old and... Wait... 16? So does it mean 2020 na tayo?" She asked.

" yes... The year is 2020 and I believe your brain affected your memory so-"

" oh, the f- ano ba " she glared at the person who covered her mouth. " Emma watch your language..."  Matt put his big hands over her mouth. He sounds like pleading to stop her while at the same time struggling to stop himself from laughing.

" eh? What happened in 2016?! Let me rephrase it what happened after 2016? It's not like Im time travel. As far as I know, the time travel only works at the North Pole! And where not even in North the Pole!" She throws her hands in the air in frustration

Dr Jessy sigh and crossed her arms.  " it looks like you also skip four years in your life. " she mumbled as she writes the note.  " before I wrap this... Tell me who are you right now. "

" Why do you keep asking me that stupid question! My name is Emmanuela Imelda Duterte! The daughter of Rodrigo Duterte and ....Mi ay Basta my mother is already gone so I forgot her name. I don't have siblings okay..." She glared at the three boys who stood at the corner as they introduce themselves as her siblings. She knew them of course they are sons of her biological father.

" But you said yesterday, your father is  sir bong-"

" did I say that?" She whispers. In reality, she is panicking,  yes she wanted her father to recognize her as a daughter but apart from her, she wanna keep it a secret.

" um... Yeah but" she sighs as she doesn't have a choice. if she kept telling an untruth probably the doctor would find any holes. She is right now cursing the drugs that influenced her mind.