New Emma in your Area

A/N: THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, OKAY NOTHING IS REAL. THERE IS PART OF THE STORY THAT  DOES NOT REALLY EXIST NOT EVEN IN OUR HISTORY I JUST WANTED YOU TO BE READY BECAUSE I SOMEHOW CHANGE A BIT OF OUR HISTORY BUT THE REASON IS SO I CAN EXPLAIN WELL AND EXECUTE THE STORYLINE. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. OKAY, IM NOT GETTING IT LONG SO ENJOY READING GUYS.
💚💖

Bong POV

" what's it's taking her for too long to wake up"

" relax Bong. She will, besides Dra Lim reassure us that she just needs rest. "

" a rest that took her for another week. Come on dad, this is not new, we know this already happened!"

" son, calm down. That is different. They already made a test and she didn't go into a coma. She just sleeping. " the senior Ferdinand smiled and stood up. " you know already how tough your daughter is... Now it's time for you to believe that your daughter can do this."

Bong smiled timidly and once again sighed. Through the years his relationship with his father is rocky beyond, he couldn't blame it on Emma as he knows that it is originally his fault. They reconcile when he finally moves on from the past and starts making good bonds with his daughter. It all got destroyed by the aeroplane crash.

" through, Im amazed at how smart your daughter is.. " dad gave me a copy of the IQ test result. " yeah 179 scores. She got into the high genius category..."

When the doctor gave us the result of her Iq test. We were shocked to know her scores. We expected that her scores would be 145 or 150 as I remember the same scores when we test her intellectual intelligence when she was six. The doctors dont have any idea why it increases but they guess it involved the fake realities she has while in the coma.

Thinking about it makes me feel how I hate it but then I understand that maybe this is a good chance to reconcile with her. It will be hard steps but I will make sure that from now on I will be in her steps. Not as a strange father but as a good and existing father.

" Imee suggested that if Emma continues to have those episodes. It's best to let Emma live with them. " my eyes look at him and frown. " why?!" I didn't realise how it got too loud as my dad raised his brows " sorry... But why... that's an absurd Idea. No, I won't allow it, Emma will stay at my house and we will take care of her. Please, dad... Give me a chance. " I said as I beg my father.

" you already have second chances or more. But you two wasted it. " Ferdinand stressed it with a glare at his son and crossed arm.

I bit my lip and sighed again. " I know that's... And just- dad I know Im, not a good father but please... Please give me chance to prove to you all that I can be a better father for her... I promise this time I won't hurt her...or neglect her...  "

Ferdinand looks at his son. " okay fine. I will tell Imee, but I think you miscalculated, what she means is, if Emma has another episode again. When she looks for her 'family' it's s better for her to stay at her home. Rody accepted it and opened his home. Even his kids are okay with it. "

My heart broke for a while at what my father wanted to say. Now it made sense but I guess he is right. If she goes through it again... It's better to have her in Manang's home. At least she can calm herself down and if she finally accepted that is all her fantasies guess, I have to enter her life again. It's Emma's good and it's all my fault anyway.

" fine dad... I understand. " Dad smile and gave me the rare hug. " I know you could be a good father, Bong... I hope you won't waste this chance.." He said and I nod.

We pulled apart and sat back on the chairs. We were only here in her room as Imee and Irene went back to work but will be back later, Mom will be here anytime soon with my wife as they go to the fruits they will buy for Emma. The boys are buys for their lives but Im sure they will come here anytime.