meetings

*mordechi's pov* 

it was 3:19, and i rushed over to the tree. when i arrived, i didnt see anybody. i thought maybe nicotine was running late, or maybe he meant exactly 3:20. i checked my ben 10 watch. as it struck 3:20, i heard footsteps. i turned around and i saw lulu. 

she is friends with the throuple, but she usually hangs out with the popular kids. 

"what are you doing here," i asked her.

"mortechi, i know we dont really talk but you shouldnt be here. i walked by bathtub's desk and i saw her writing a note. she signed it nicotine," she said while pulling out her phone.

she showed me a photo from the security cameras that showed bathtub writing a note. she was a rly good hacker so she was able to enhance the photo. it was in fact the same note i had gotten in my locker.

just then, i heard footsteps. with no surprise it was bathtub.

"mortechi, please hear me out," she pleaded.

"why would you do this to me," i asked. "you dont even like nicotine!"

at this point, lulu had walked away. bathtub's eyes welled up with tears and she let out a quiet sob as she started to say, "mortechi, i have bottled up my feelings for you for far too long now. i love you. please believe me when i say i do. you were right, i dated nicotine to get to you. the first day i met you i saw sparks fly, and you were always so interesting and you always talked to me. i love you alpha~!"

i stood there shocked. how did she know i was the alpha..? it was no secret i was a werewolf, but i never revealed that about myself. i turned around and started to run away. i cannot believe she would set me up like that and then say that she loves me! smh.

*ayen pov*

i was ready to upload the photo to my confession page. i had to make sure that my secret never got out that i was running the page. bathtub would never talk to me again if she found out im the one who got her 2 best friends expelled. 

i needed reassurance in posting this, so i headed over to carter's house, knowing amber would be there anyways.

i approached the house and propped up the ladder against carters house, and began to climb when i overheard carter and ambers conversation. 

"carter, you know aidan has his ways of getting news. if he finds out about your plan," amber said cautiously.

"he'll never find out. we can tell mr thompie that he is running the page. then he will get expelled and i can be the basketball team captain," carter replied.

i shouldve known that he was going to cross me like that. i quietly descended the ladder and headed back to my house. my dad is in the army, and he has a vault full of guns. i headed up to  the attic draw string, when i was stopped by megan.

"wtf r u doing," she asks.

"dog," i reply.

she rolls her eyes and walks to her room. i pull down the ladder for the attic and ascend it. i find the safe. the code must be something hard to crack, but something comes to mind. "8008135" and what do you know. the door opens. i take a pistol and shove it in my bag.

i head to my kitchen to get wipes, a mask, and gloves. 

i ride my bike back to carters house, and luckily the window was still open, and the ladder stull remained there. i climbed the ladder and entered his room.

"hey ayen, whatcha doing here," amber said jumpily.

"oh im here because i just needed to make our intentions are straight," i said, my eyes shooting like darts at carter.

"theyre the same as when we discussed," carter said, shifting uncomfortably in his chair.

i pulled out my gun and pointed it between carter and amber. amber started to cry but like idc i shot them. i had to wipe the gun and the room and the dispose of everything. 

i ran quickly back home and climbed into bed. i would finally secure my spot as basketball team captain and get rid of nicotine. i could finally have bathtub.

until i got a text. "i know what you did -N" 

 "i know what you did -N" 

*andes pov*  **18**

 i was in my car on the way home. i dont know what to expect. im hoping we are able to make up because i rlyyy love them and i wish we can be together.

i arrived home and knock on the door but the door opens by itself. theres a trail of roses on the floor with candles surrounding it. i walk along the pathway which leads upstairs into lileee's room. when i open the door theyre in their lingerie that i bought them and they looked sooo cutie. 

"welcome home mommy," lilee says 

;)))