trapped oh nooo

*nicotine pov*

imsg:

nicotine: hey mortechi baby where are you? its over 4 hours since we texted lol.. (delivered 8:23pm)

i checked my phone. no answer. its now 11:48pm.

this isnt like mortechi. he always answers quick, even when he is mad at me. i decided to text bathtub.

 i decided to text bathtub

bathtub arrives within the next 30 minutes. 

i get to tracking mortechi because i put a chip in his phone that will always let me know where he is. bathtub was checking everyones social media to see if any of them might be somewhere. low and behold, lileee posted on snapchat a photo of mortechi. i saw the griffin logo in the background and immediately knew where he was. 

me and bathtub rushed to the scene to find a camo van. we looked inside the van and there  was a key inside that had "LULU" on the tag. we immediately knew they were here.

luckily ayen left a trail of period blood and i was able to follow them to a classroom. but the trail suddenly ended. 

"where could they have gone," bathtub questions, while searching mr birsingers room. 

i walk around, willing to do anything to anything to find the love of my life. i ended up finding a secret passage way that leads to an secret passage. i am face to face with dougie t and i shoot him and free everybody. we hurry into the van, drop everyone off at home, and me and mortechi go to sleep together and leave bathtub outside in the dog house. 

ayen went to sleep hugging his anime body pillow. 

gialilliandes cuddled together and slept on the couch of their house. 

lulu watched the trio from outside their window envious.