My British Love: chapter 1

Situation 1: your british/American boyfriend and you spend a day together and end up staying the night then you awake to well, here read it.

chap 1: The Brownie Kidnapped

I grab Shane and drag him down to the floor with me..

I mess up his gorgeous hair, running my hands through the dark shininess.

His brown eyes are wide and the smile on his face is bright.

Shane tackles me down and now my back is on the floor. He laughs and gently comes down to kiss me gently. I giggle and we began to kiss more passionately.

He, was a couple years older. I liked older guys though.

We had been together since February, he was my Valentine. He got me a white rose and I got him a teddy bear.

The warm summer breeze kissed our cheeks as we were playing romantically in the park.

My british love was with me all day. The park guy had eventually told us that we had to leave at dark.

Shane checked his phone. "It's only seven, let's go before it gets dark. Let's get dinner"

I nod and we walk out of the park and down the street to a sandwich shop.

"What do you want to do after dinner?" I squeeze his big, firm hands.

He shrugs and smiles. I lean into kiss him.

We pick up some sandwiches to go and walk as we nibble on them.

We walk into my house. My Parents were gone for vacation. My sister Erin and I had the house to myself.

We sat down on the couch and watched a movie. We had a popcorn competition on whoever could throw the most in their mouth without dropping pieces.

Erin walks out of the kitchen and looks at us and rolls her eyes.

"What is he doing here?" She points at Shane

"We just got back from dinner." I say.

"Its 9:00 he should get home. Now." Erin complains.

I walk up to her to talk in private.

"come on Rin, please? You know he doesn't have anywhere."

"He has friends." She growls.

"Please let him stay!" I smile begging

She smiles and says okay and I run to Shane to tell the news.

He smiles and hugs me. We cuddle on the couch side by side. He kisses my nose.

"ahh! my nose!" I shreak and giggle.

"I'll bite you!" He yells louder laughing.

I grab something I wanted to snow him.

It was a stuffed bear..

"Okay you know how you say it's lonely at your home?"

Shane nods.

"this is Brownie. I got him on vacation with my cousins when I was little." I smile "maybe you need a stuffed animal!"

Shane laughs and grabs the bear from me and attacks me. We can't stop laughing.

We end up falling asleep on the couch.

I wake up to the morning sun at my eyes. The covers were over my shoulder and Shane had placed Brownie at my feet.

My husky Jasper was at my head licking my face to awake me. I feel his black and white fur against my face. Jasper's blue eyes close to mine. I thought I saw a smile on his face.

I see that Shane is gone. Erin was on the staircase listening to music.

"Where's Shane?" I yell to her.

"I don't know! But hurry up we have to go to the Y!" She rushes me into to getting dressed.

I rush to get on my nike's and I check my phone. It's a video message from Shane. The preview was him smiling. I press play.

"Goood morning my little Emmapop! I didn't want to wake you beautiful sleeping face. You were sleeping so adorably! I didn't want to wake you. But anyway I had an unexpected early football practice! But I took something to keep you in my mind!" He pulls out Brownie "If you ever want your precious bear ever again, meet me at the park for a game of football after practice, which is at noon! Love you! Muhahahaha!"

I smile at his goofiness and head out the door to the y.