The Sunday Full of Sundaes

Okay! This is a memory I have from one of my best friends on wattpad. I kinda like him, but I would never do anything to break him and his amazing girlfriend Sidnie up. they both are so fun to be with and I hope they last a long time. <3

For Dimitri. (belive132)

Imagine: you and your crush were hanging out on a Sunday morning in the warm summer weather. He offers to buy you a ice cream treat to cool off..

I smile as I walk down the street, I see his amazing smile. Logan was washing his car in the bright sun. He had nothing but swim trunks and flip-flops on.

"Hey Audrey." He stops washing the truck and gesters a wave at me.

I walk over. It was 100° today.

I had on a green tank top, blue jean shorts, teal flip-flops, and my pink bikini under it all. My hair was up in a bun, my wavy brown bangs in my face.

"Hey Logan, need some help?" I pick up a sponge.

"I need a break. I've been out in this heat working since 7 this morning. My skin can't take anymore. I'll go get a shirt." He runs off but I stop him.

"I've got some sun-screen. Here." I rub it on his tan skin.

He was already getting red, he was so cute.

"How about you go with me to the icecream shop down the road. I've been wanting to get some." Logan puts his hand on mine and walks me to it.

It was on the corner of the neighborhood. The shop was called "Sweet Sweets". The sign was written in bright pink curly letters. I can't help but smile.

Apparently Logan's aunt was the owner. She grinned as she saw her nephew walk into the shop and went into the back to fix icecream for him and myself.

"Isn't this for employees only Logan?" I look around the room.

"Relax you fuddy-duddy. She let's me come back here since I'm family." He punches my arm playfully.

I calm down. Logan decides to fix us sundaes.

He smiles and knows what I hate, so he decides to sit on the counter, be all lazy and says. "Fix me a sundae."

I giggle and push him slightly. "You fix your own."

He whines at me and stretches out his arms. "Sundae, please. So. Far. Away. too. Lazy."

I laugh and an idea pops into my head. "fine I'll fix you one."

I pull out the whip cream and spray it on his nose. He shouts "Hey!"

I grab a cherry and dab it onto his nose as well. He starts laughing.

"Oh you're gonna get it now!"

Before he can do anything I pour sprinkles into his hair.

"Dude!" We both can't stop laughing. He shakes out his hair and it's all over me.

"Hey!" I shout back laughing as he does it back to me.

"Hey, Audrey, you started it!" He smiles and takes the cheery off his nose and eats it.

"So.." I smirk. "Help me get it off!"

We laugh and clean each other off.

"You know what?" I say biting at my cheery.

"What?" He says still shaking some sprinkles away.

"I don't want a sundae anymore."

Logan laughs and continues to clean. "Me either."

"Chocolate cones?" a grin comes across my face.

I knew he loved chocolate.

"Yeah! Come on, my aunts not busy! She can make them way better than me anyway." He wraps his arm around me.

We walk up to the front again and we order.

We take them to go and we head off the the pool to continue his break.

I thought to myself. "And I was going to go by myself.."