My British Love: Chapter 4

I did anything to see Shane. It was a promise I made to myself.

Erin never found out that I snook out. I was surprised since she was usually amazing at finding out secrets, almost like a spy.

Since it was summer, I decided I needed a job. I had went to the café that my mother use to work at. There was sign that said that they were offering jobs. I showed them my waitress skills and they hired me.

The work schedule was 9-3, and I had weekends off, it was the perfect job!

I texted Shane and told him to come down. He did within 10 minutes.

"Hey babe" he smiles and walks up to the counter.

I smile and come out from it"Hello, sir how may I help you?"

Shane picks me up and sets me on the counter.

"Um, yes I'll have a slice of Emma cake, and a cup of coffee." He smiles and plays at me.

"Ms. Greenwell I suggest you get back to work." My boss rolls his eyes.

Shane still plays at me. I can't help but laugh.

"Shane! Stop! You're gonna get me fired!" I shriek and get down from the table.

I walk up to my boss and ask about my lunch break.

"Well it's one. You already had your ten minute one at ten. So go ahead and take your 30 minute one. But be back by 1:30." He smiles and walks into the back.

I smile and take off my apron and run to Shane. I grab him and kiss him.

"We have 30 minutes to do whatever we want. But let's not do it here.."

He smiles and takes me down to the park, where we love to meet.

I noticed that today, he took me to the part where there's a building.

I've seen the building. It's got many rooms for different things. It was almost like three houses but together for free. It was really nice on the inside.

I had been there a few times for family occasions. We had a family get-together there every year in the spring, just when things starting blooming again and the park was beautiful again.

"I've got something to show you." He smiles with an evil grin.

Shane takes my hand and runs me inside the building. I see glorious rooms, like so fancy I felt bad that I wasn't dressed up.

His unbuttoned shirt with a muscle tank under it hits my skin as he flies me up the case of spiral stairs.

"Shane!" I giggle, "slow down!"

"Never!" He smiles behind his shoulder

Shane finally takes me up to the highest floor, it's a part where it's like a castle room, where Rapunzel was prisoned in. They're many differences too. There was a giant window letting in bright light, green vines of ivory were draped onto the walls, (the good kind, not the fungus.) there was a creamy Wardrobe full of dresses and work clothes, and finally a extravagant canopy bed. It had beads dripping from it, with a million fluffy pillows laying on it. It had shades from baby blue, to royal blue. My mouth opened in a gasp.

A sweet smile grows onto Shane's face. "I rented it for a week baby."

This huge grin comes to my face and then I find myself hugging him to death. "Shane you know I love it."

I grab his face gently and he lays me onto the bed. I smile.

"I have something else for you Emma." He walks to the corner of the room and pulls something out from a dresser drawer.

It was a pillow with a british flag, black cursive lines the center of it. "Shane and Emma, you''ll always be my little british love" He stole those words from me.

They brought me back to the time I first moved to London, when we first started dating. I I wasn't use to the whole calling me love thing. So instead, everytime he called me love, I said my little British love. It all began then. I said those exact words to him and our 6 month anniversary.

"Shane! I love it too!" I kiss him and hold him tightly.

I stare at my phone and roll my eyes. My 30 minutes were almost up.

"Come on baby, we have to go." I whine.

"But we just got here!" He smirks and pulls me closer.

"We'll come when I get off from work.." I smile and kiss his cheek, he's still pouting as we leave.

"Promise me, that we can have some more fun from now on?" Shane winks "I miss my bad little girl."

I laugh and nod, I miss it too.