The beach lovers

Romantic Situations 2:

Chap 1:

The Unusual Day at the beach

BEWARE: This one is a little steamy so if you don't like it skip this part!

Imagine: you and you're boyfriend are out for summer vacation. You guys are near the Gulf of Mexico, the perfect sand and water is only a few minutes away from your summer home. One Day you decide to go for a morning surf, but it backfires..

You could cut the stench of the hotness with a knife.

The room was streamy. His shirt was on the floor.

We were up in the biggest bedroom of the summer home. It was upstairs. The room was decorated with beach theme with white sand floors, bright blues, teals, greens, and browns explode on the bed sheet. The walls had wallpapers that were a wall of sea, a blue sky, palm trees, and ocean lay on it.

The balcony was out the doors to the left. It was a perfect day and we were inside. But we were getting ready to surf.

I watched as Daniel stripped down to nothing. I shut the curtains, that was all mine to see, not theirs.

Daniel had put on lime green swim trunks. You could see the tan skin glisten.

Daniel stares at me with a bright grin. I do the same and put on my electric blue bikini.

We walk out of the house and grab our boards on the front porch.

It was about a 10 minute walk. We got there, the waves were perfect.

Daniel runs off into them without me. I hear his adorable laugh.

"you COMING or not?!" He yells laying on his board.

I run like hell to get to him. I jump on my board and paddle.

A giant wave comes over me. I become scared. I had never rode one so huge. It washes me up and I'm underwater. I can't breathe.

I feel a big hand reach for me. It pulls me up and takes me to the white sand.

"You alright?" His voice was deep

"huh?"

I couldn't see much. It was all blurry. My head was still spinning.

"It's Daniel. AJ! Baby look at me! Open your eyes!" I could hear panic.

I flutter my eyes, but they're white. My eyes were too busy rolled back.

He grabs my body and holds me. I feel his warm lips against my ever so cold body.

I awake about after 15 minutes. I could see. I was fine. I see Daniel still holding me and watching me. He sighs relief.

"oh thank god you're okay!"

"Where are our boards? Why am I so cold?" I murmur.

"I left them at shore. You got washed up."

"Why didn't you go back and get them?" I ask confused

"You were here knocked out and I didn't want to leave you. You're worth so much more than a stupid surf board." He kisses me cheek. "I love you more than anything!"

"You love me?" My eyes open wider.

"Of course!" He smiles

"It took you a life threatening situation to tell me!" I smile

We both laugh and he helps me up, I was shaked up still. He walked me back to the house where we dry off and decide to stay away from the water for a few days....