My British Love: Chapter 3

After our shower we dry off go into the house.

We finish decorating and then plop onto the bed. I had on another one of Shane's shirt. My tank top was sticking out. I tied it so it would be tighter.

He was shirtless still, he put on grey sweatpants.

I grab the camera and take a bunch of stupid pictures with him, some sweet, some funny, some just us being complete idiots.

Shane takes me to go print them off and we hang them up on one wall with a bunch of tacks.

I smile at him and we kiss. He brings up earlier.

"So was I any good?" he winks and smiles.

I tease at him. "i've had better...."

He hits me with a pillow and we both laugh.

*The Next morning*

My phone was blown up from Erin. She probably called 50 times every five minutes. It wasn't just calls, I got lots of texts. She was worried. I even got a video message of her crying and wondering when I would be back.

Well she hadn't seen my since yesterday morning. I guess I should of called.

I walked around and got my things. I got dressed and kissed Shane goodbye.

Something was bothering him. I didn't know what.

After that I got home. Erin was yelling at the top of her lungs. I head upstairs and sit and listen to.music.

I wanted another shower. I was craving Shane.

He ran through my mind all day. He actually never left it.

I told him I was going swimming and if he wanted to he could come.

I made sure this time, I told her where I was going.

"No! You aren't going to see Shane again!" She demanded. I snook out about dark and ride my bike to his house.

Erin thought I was just listening to my music. Hating the world around me, especially her.

When I got there, his house was all fancy still. The back and front yard was light up. I saw there was a ladder from them painting the outside. I grab it and take it towards his window.

I bang on it lightly. No answer. I bang harder. I see the curtains move and a smile came to his face.

He opens the window and let's me in. I'm already in my bikini again.

"Damn somebody's eager." He bites his lip.

I giggle. And I pull off his clothes, forcing him into his trunks.

I couldn't resist myself. I run my hands up him, I rubbed against a special place. I bite his neck. I love when I know his weak spots, what turns him on.

Unfortunately, Shane knew mine as well. He could do anything and make me snap at any moment, making him the master..

We sneak out the back door and hop into the light up inground pool.

We swim and mess around. We even skinny dip a few times..

We were both craving each other still.

Seeing him like this pretty much took all my will not to pounce on him and love him.

We had a water fight, splashing each other playfully.

the craving were taking me over.

"I want you." I whisper into his ear.

He smiles and we get extremely close.

We sit there holding each other. It was getting cold.

My body begins to shake. I see the saddening look in his eyes. He knows we should get out and that I should head home.

He wraps around me trying to warm me.

"I don't want you to leave." He grips me.

I smile and give him something to remember. Love bites.

We get out and it starts to rain.

"Oh my god you're freezing. Let's get you inside."

He holds me closely and we head upstairs.

His uncle was passed out asleep on the couch. it was 10 oclock.

He walks me up the stairs and helps me dry off. Shane throws my bathing suit on the floor.

"Damn. Stop being so beautiful." He smiles and kisses all over my body.

It feels so good, especially since I feel like my tempature was about 60°.

He kisses me, licking my lips that were turning blue-ish.

Shane was warming me in quite a sexy way.

I begin to realize, I was rebelling against my sister for Shane's love. It felt good. I wanted to more.

I was going to find any way I could to see my baby. His love was too addicting.

I would tell Erin lies so I could see him. I would take him with my friends, she wouldn't know. He would be mine. No matter what she said.

I plotted on my idea.