Winter Freeze

(A/N: So I really like the name Simon, from the previous chapter. And I decided to add my own name today so ^,^ yayy. Here you guys go.)

*concept~ “after having dinner and getting ready to go to bed”*

Laughter filled the crisp winter air as we left out the back of the restaurant.

Simon wrapped his arm around me, helping ease the chills from this winter weather. Tiny snowflakes fell from the dark night sky. I looked up and smiled as they fell into our hair and on our coats. He took my hand and guided me out to the car, watching out for any ice that may have formed.

“Did you have a good time baby?” He asked, stroking my freezing cheek.

Did I have a good time? We spent the entire evening inside a cafe styled restaurant laughing, chatting as we sipped on warm cocoa and nibbled on delicious sandwiches. His question was if asking me do I breathe.

“Absolutely. It was perfect.” I smile as Simon plants a kiss on my nose.

“I’m glad you had fun Holly.” He nuzzles me into the cold car, luckily it was older and didn’t have leather seats.

When he says my name electricity runs through me.. but I was still freezing. I bundled up and he turned on the heat for us, which I was very grateful for.

~

The way home consisted of small chit-chat.. but mainly just driving back to our apartment. You could hear faintly the sound of Christmas carols on the radio, even though it was only the second week of December. Within about fifteen minutes we were home. Simon opened the door for me like the gentleman, he always was. And we walked into the mini section where the different sections split. We kicked off our shoes and hung up our coats, taking in the warmth of the building compared to outside.

We walk into our section of the building into the living room. It looked so cozy right now. The cream leather couch in front of the fireplace had an old withered quilt thrown over it. The fireplace was out, but that would change soon. Books I had touched earlier from the library were scattered out on the coffee table. All of it topped off with white Christmas lights I had lit all over the ceilings, it left the house dim.

I plopped down onto the couch, slipping off my gray boots and leather jacket. The clock read 8:30. I sighed and started relaxing as I flipped through the pages of one of the books.

Simon was up and about, turning on lights, getting the fireplace to fire up, he even went into the kitchen. I heard the microwave turn on. The place was filled with the scent of coffee.

I curled up watching him come back into the living room. He had changed and took off all his cold clothing from. He came out in a long sleeve shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I should probably change too. I think to myself.

Simon sits down next to me and places the coffee on the table near me. He starts sipping at it some then frowns at me.

“Hey, are you alright?” He asks me as he sets down the cup and wraps his arms around me.

I nod and wrap my arms around him. “I’m just cold, that’s all..” I drift off.

He starts to stroke my cheeks, pulling me closer. “You’re colder than I am. C’mon babe let’s go get you changed.”

~

Simon’s fingers start to caress my body as he picks me up and walks me to the bedroom and sits me down on the bed.

Picking and poking around the tiny closet on the other side of the room, he picks me out some simple and warm clothing. Sweatpants, a blue sweater, and some teal fuzzy socks out of the dresser compartment.

I smile at him as he sits the clothes down on the bed, he strips me down piece by piece and starts kissing on my neck.

“I wish I could warm you up by kisses. I would kiss every part of your curves Holly.” a moan escapes my lips. Soon his sensational kisses stop as he slides on my clothes. I almost whimper, almost.

I cuddle into Simon’s chest and he walks us back into the living area. He lays the blanket on the carpet then sits down in front of the fireplace, sipping the coffee. He pats next to him and soon I too, am on the floor cuddling into his side and sipping on the mug.

The fire and each others warmth is starting to heat us up. He sits down our mugs back onto the table then pulls me onto his lap. I wrap my legs around his waist.

Simon’s sensational kisses are planted onto my body again. I tug at his hair as he starts to suck onto my breasts. I start swaying my hips as he starts kissing right were my nipples are. I moan and arch back, he starts kissing on my stomach.

“Baby it’s time for me to warm up your sweet curves.” He runs his fingers over my entire body. I continue to twirl around my hips. Simon grabs my ass and spanks me softly causing me to moan louder.

I purr at him. It was now my turn to pleasure and heat him. I suck on his entire torso, and rub my fingers along his abs. My fingers start teasing and playing at his hard in his pants. I get a grunt from him, feeling satisfaction. But oh no no, his soft moans weren’t enough for me.

I start dancing, making him hold his hands under his ass. I twirl, sway, rub and grind until he’s moaning and dying to touch me. I bite and nibble onto his ear, making his groans even louder.

“Simon, you can touch now.” I whisper seductively.

Within seconds he’s devouring me again. Simon whispers onto my neck. “Holly that was so fucking hot…”

~

The rest of the time consisted of all sorts of things. Movies, coffee, dancing, chatting, laughing, cuddling, and as for the sexy parts of our night, well, a woman never tells. ;)