JALEY: He's back... with Harry Potter?

Today was the day. Thank god. She had been going crazy with Jake gone.. He was coming back from England today.

He insisted Haley didn't show up at the airport today. Jake had a surprise for her, that he knew she would love. He grinned to himself on the way to her big house, which was currently owned by her, Holly, Laura, and Laren.

Haley was growing impatient. It was noon already. She groaned and cuddled herself on the couch.

Soon as she knew it, Jake was home. He quickly opened the black door, and yelled like the older television shows "HONEY I'M HOME". She snickered to herself. Not showing up at the door.

The rest of the girls took his luggage upstairs to his room.

He grabbed Holly's arm roughly, his eyes full of concern. "Where's my Blondie?"

Holly retorted, taking her forearm back and nodded over into the living room.

Jake grinned and found her on the couch. He quickly jumped onto her like a Lion. Attacking his prey, with his lips. She quickly cupped his face as her body was whelming with desire. Jake started running his hands up and down her sweet sexy curves, kissing rougher. Haley knew what he wanted. But she pulled back slowly and smiled. "easy dork you just got here"

Jake smile was ear to ear. "I have a present for you"

Haley cocked an eyebrow. Jake pulled out of his hoodie all of the Harry Potter movies and two big bags of popcorn.

She squealed and took the movies.

"This is f-in amaZayn." They giggled at the last word.

"All for you baby." He smirked and pulled her into him. Then with a wink, pulled back and popped the popcorn.

He sat her up on the counter. Lust was still in his eyes. Haley gulped.

Jake started giving her as much pleasure as he could without taking off anything from her body. Damn he was doing well. He grinded on her and rubbed on her upper ass. Kissing her breasts softly. Before he could continue. DING!

"fuck.." He mumbled. With a smirk, Haley got down and put them into the bowl.

"is exactly what you're not getting" she giggled.

Soon they were in the living room. Snuggling on the soft carper floor. They had made a forte in front of the giant screen. Pillows and blankets everywhere. The big bowl of popcorn in the middle of them. Haley had added cheese powder to the crispy pieces of popcorn. Coco was next to them, sitting on the stone fireplace.

30 MINUTES LATER

Holly walked down the stairs. It was the middle of fall so she had on dark comfy jeans, red sneakers, and a red and black hoodie that said "Hannibal Pirates".  Her hair was up in a curly ponytail, swaying as she walked through the kitchen to the door. 

She had heard a movie going on in the living room. Sounded like Haley and Jake we're laughing and kissing, being romantic. Holly quietly gagged to herself. I hear this enough when they're just on the phone. But the caring best friend in her soon took over her body. She peered through the big archway quietly to look. 

They were about half an hour in, first one. Jake had his muscular arm around her, holding her close. With the other arm, he was feeding her popcorn. Haley was giggling and grinning, she popped some into his. This made him chuckle and squeeze her closer.

Holly shook her head with a grin and walked out the door with her hands in her pockets. She mumbled to herself.

"So he came back with Harry Potter? Score for Jake." She chuckled and walked down the road.