Park Anniversary with him <3

Imagine: You and your boyfriend's first anniversary. You decide to plan for him the perfect date:

"Close your eyes," I say whispering into Kyle's ear nibbling on it sweetly.

"Okay?" Kyle says with confusion doing so.

I take his big hands and hold them into mine. They were so warm.. Compared to mine which now a days always seemed to be freezing. I finally guide him to the spot.

Green is all around us. The trees are various types; Pines, Oaks, Cherry, Walnut, anything you could name off. The aroma of them all overwhelms your nose. But then your scents flare up something different? A fire? But it smells like burning vanilla and cinnamon.. Candles. Kyle opens his eyes not standing the patience any longer.

A warm soft teal fuzzy blanket is laid out being held from the soft breeze by cream candles. The park's fountain is bubbling in the background.

Lamps around the park were light on the dusk. A little laptop is placed in a corner of the blanket.

Kyle gasps softly then smiles brightly at me kissing my lips soft. I kiss him back placing my hands on his neck savoring him.

We finally stop the sweet and gentle kiss. He sits on the blanket opening his arms for me to come. I place my head in my lap smiling up at him. Kyle strokes my long spirals curls now spilling over him. That dazzling smile appears and soon I'm in his lap kissing him with passion.

"I love you Holly," says Kyle smiling brightly as he runs his hands along my sides tugging me closer slightly.

"I love you too Kyle." I say as I peck his cheek lightly making him smile more

"You just don't get how much I love you do you?" Says Kyle laughing adorably.

"I do." I say teasing him with my nose, wiping circles around it with mine.

"That's my girl. You're mine baby. All mine. I'm never going to let anything stop us from being together." He says getting up then lifts me into the air spinning me, I scream in pleasure and shock.

His laugh grows louder and then we fall onto the blanket laughing and giggling as we fall onto each other. Kyle wraps his arms around me gazing into my blue eyes. I'm paralyzed by his.

Kyle reaches for my face and kisses me with passion guiding his hands through my hair. I kiss back wrapping my fingers through his curly hair eagerly craving his touch. Just to feel the warmth of his love.

Soon Kyle is asking with permission to let his tongue explore me as he licks across my lips hungrily. I gladly invite him and we dance around each other tasting the sweetness.

Kyle stops to take a breather, I press my forehead against his. Our breaths mix together in harmony. He smells like spearmint.

I take the laptop in my hands and start to play a slow song. Kyle instantly replies panic in his eyes.

"I-i.. Uh can't dance." He says running the back of his neck.

"Then follow my lead." I say smirking taking his hands as we dance slowly but silly. It made Kyle feel a little confident and he dips me and spins me. I giggle and squeal of happiness.

We dance for about five minutes inching closer and closer. soon it's late. I start to shiver.

"Oh god, baby you're cold." Kyle says offering the jacket he brought in the car. I want his warmth, not a jackets.

"No I'm fine really." But I can't deny it now, I'm sniffling.

"Baby girl why do you have to be so stubborn?" He says laughing laying me and him into the warm blanket. He takes things off the blanket setting them in the grass.

Chest to chest, nose to nose we lay here. He kisses my forehead whispering, "I love that your stubborn. I love everything about you" this sends tingling throughout my body. We peck each other lightly.

I lay my head on his shoulders as his invites me into his warm strong arms. We sit there staring at the stars, in complete bliss.

The love for him was starting to take over my soul. I wanted him for eternity....