My British Love: Chapter 6

Shane's POV:

I see her and Trenton together laughing, the stereo blasting. My brain begins to fill with anger.

It was obvious to me they were flirting. He was totally into Emma, who wouldn't be?

I had the advantage since Hunter and I were in the good court by the window where it was tented.

I was watching them like a hawk. I take a sip of my waterbottle, finishing to the last drop. I crumble it up into a ball with one hand and throw it away violently.

Hunter laughs and she grabs my hand softly. "It's okay Shane."

I growl at her. "No it's not look at them."

We both stare out the window. They're laughing and I see that he has his arm around her. I was gonna go fucking mad on this guy.

"It's alright. And don't start anything. Please? Last time you really got hurt. Besides you better learn to hide those emotions. She wants a good time. Plus Trenton is a sweet guy. And they're coming now." Hunter points.

Trenton still has his arm wrapped around him, She cuddles into him too. I wanted to rip his arm off. Now.

"Hey guys!" Trenton smiles. "I know that Shane doesn't really know me, so hi, I'm Trenton!"

Trenton offers a hand out to me. I shake it squeezing hard. This guy's got good grip, and he's squeezing harder than me.

Looks like I've got some competition...

Emma smiles at me kindly and kisses my cheek. It doesn't burn with excitement, it burns from my fiery.

I see he obviously wasn't prepared for the mall. Flip-flops, board shorts, and a white aeropostale shirt. His straight hair was kind of wet too..

So we shop around, I'm trying to have a good time, but he's so cheery I want to barf. Hunter knows I'm upset and mad and she tries to comfort me.

Movie time. This is my chance to show this guy up.

We sit down to watch a action comedy. I excepted her to curl up against me. But she doesn't, Emma is back into Trenton's arm curling up with a small bag of popcorn. They're popping it into each other's mouth, slightly giggling.

I turn to stare at Hunter. But she's curled up into me. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

Maybe she was trying to make Emma jealous? It seemed to be working. She stopped eating popcorn and was staring at us, Trenton grabs under her chin gently and kisses her softly.

I wrap my arm around Hunter. What could it hurt, she's just a friend right?