Morning with the Guitarist

I hear his beautiful strums from downstairs.

     My ear hear the music, and instantly, my brain has seemed to disappear. The only thing I can wrap around is his various notes and cords. A soft and soothing tune that fills my bedroom as I study. Quietly I push my books and notes off of my lap and hop off the bed, my feet crash onto the plush white carpet.

     Music continues to swell around the entire house. Walking down the spiral wooden stairs I see him on the black smooth leather ottoman. His loose white v-neck rubbing across the rim of the wooden acoustic. I watch through the bars of the stairs in secret. Simon's continues to play his gentle tune. I see his toes curl lightly as he plays a high note. I loved his adorable bedhead look. Soon he switches to cords, moving his fingers on the strings rapidly with a flamenco style. I hear my heart flying out of my chest when his blue eye spots me. Simon raises an eyebrow at me with a small smirk. 

"How long have you been there?" his chuckle sends shivers down my spine.

"oh, not that long.." I say with a blush.

Simon's smirk grows a bit, and he wiggles a finger, gesturing me closer.

I nod and walk down the stairs in his shirt and gym shorts. I take my time to get to him. Simon smiles and sets the guitar down in the case, then pulls me onto his lap.

"morning baby." he pecks me softly.

A giggle escapes me and I smile at him, wrapping my legs and arms around him. "I've been up you know."

"Did I wake you?"

"No. I was upstairs working on my french homework."

  His smile grows as he pulls me closer. "You should've came down."

  Simon soon picks me up, grabbing my butt and runs into the kitchen. 

"Simon!" I gasp in shock but before I can squeal he's got me on top of the counter, he goes inbetween my legs.

 "If I had known you were up I would have brought you down here and wrapped you up into me on the couch." apart of his hair falls into his eyes as he strokes my cheeks.

"I was studying." I laugh "it needs to be done baby."

     He rolls his eyes at me and runs around the counter to get some coffee mugs. A blue and red mug slam down next to me. I hear banging, ripping, and clanging around the kitchen. Soon Simon takes the mugs and the microwave flares up. Cabnets on the walls are being opened and closed. Rattles of plastic. The Fridge opening and I hear him get out something in tinfoil. He unwraps it and sets them on a plate. All the noises around me are finished off by the beeping of the mircowave. Smells like... chocolate.

      Simon walks to me and hands me the blue cup.

"marshmellows?" he wiggles his eyebrows grinning.

I nod and he pops a few into my cup. The chocolatey liquid burns my throat but tastes delicious. Warm chocolate chip cookies and peanutbutter balls lay on the plate inbetween us. I watch as he takes a ball and pops into his mouth. He smiles when he finishes it.

"Like your little surprise?" a grin is planted on his face.

I nod. He takes the plate and mug into the living room. They clash with the table, making a soft racket. Soon I follow him. Holding onto my mug.

Simon is laying on the couch, stretched out. I see a glimse of his bare torso, his sweatpants brushed against him. I blush. He looks so cuddly.  A sheepish sleepy grin comes to his face. I lay down next to him. Simon wraps his arms around me, his body was so warm compared to mine. His plump lips nibble onto my ear. "I wish we could have this type of morning everyday..."